Make Muppet Central more like the old days!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The gist I've gotten from this thread was one's desire to make things as silly as the "good old days". That's a noble desire, but in reality almost impossible to create, let alone enforce.

Spontaneity is just that. It's a random act that can't be staged or forced, or you're guaranteed to be disappointed with the results.

I too have a sentimental attachment to a long-gone site called YesterdayLand (with its own Sesame/Muppet page). It was great for a while, but the members have long since moved on, and it's not 2002 anymore, and 2002 is not coming back.

The " good old days" may be gone, but today and tomorrow can be as good as people are willing to make it.

And in all likelihood, the only way this thread will be closed is if people use negative or offensive language, not for differences of opinion.

This is my take on the whole thing, for what it's worth. Thank you.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
The gist I've gotten from this thread was one's desire to make things as silly as the "good old days". That's a noble desire, but in reality almost impossible to create, let alone enforce.

Spontaneity is just that. It's a random act that can't be staged or forced, or you're guaranteed to be disappointed with the results.

I too have a sentimental attachment to a long-gone site called YesterdayLand (with its own Sesame/Muppet page). It was great for a while, but the members have long since moved on, and it's not 2002 anymore, and 2002 is not coming back.

The " good old days" may be gone, but today and tomorrow can be as good as people are willing to make it.

And in all likelihood, the only way this thread will be closed is if people use negative or offensive language, not for differences of opinion.

This is my take on the whole thing, for what it's worth. Thank you.
I feel I may have a solution to this, introducing an all new Muppet Labs invention, a portable time machine, simply click the button, and set the date, and you will be able to go to any day you want, here Beaker go to 2002. *Whoosh*, now Beaker is comfortably in an audition session for VMX, that is all today from muppet...Did I just have green skin?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I feel I may have a solution to this, introducing an all new Muppet Labs invention, a portable time machine, simply click the button, and set the date, and you will be able to go to any day you want, here Beaker go to 2002. *Whoosh*, now Beaker is comfortably in an audition session for VMX, that is all today from muppet...Did I just have green skin?
I'm afraid you did. Well, even if you were, no matter what, I would still do this to you! ( throws a pie and a penguin at you)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I'm afraid you did. Well, even if you were, no matter what, I would still do this to you! ( throws a pie and a penguin at you)
*Throws a penguin!*
Look out! Penguins coming right out of a cannon. Mwhahahaha! Muffins! Yes muffins! They are Dynamite!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
You can't do that to me, I have my trusty boomerange fish, go get them boys (throws fish), now watch...What the, I have live fish in my hands.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
You can't do that to me, I have my trusty boomerange fish, go get them boys (throws fish), now watch...What the, I have live fish in my hands.
Wait a second, look!!!!!! I have a person underneath me. He has brown hair and blue glasses.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Ask him his name, I wonder why they are under you, and hey do I see strings attatched to you?
They must be... ( looks underneath him) What's your name? .............. He says that his name is fozzieisfunny. They are under us because ........................... I'm not real. Wait, what?????

Muppet Master

Reaction score
This is sick and weird, I feel that the quality of this thread is below acceptance, and we have fallen under the American standard...Again with the blue feathers, I must be eating something bad.