Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted on Blu-ray and DVD

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
No one else will probably even care, but I just thought I'd recite some memorable quotes from the movie:
:sympathy:: Walter quit the Muppets!? We just did a whole movie where he joined the Muppets.
:sing:: We sure spent a lot of time on it.
:attitude:: You were saying...
:confused:: Nicely done Beaker!
:crazy:: Did somebody say explosion?
:boo:: I don't believe it. They've managed the impossible. Bravo!
:sleep:: What? You mean you like this show now?
:boo:: No. They've made it even worse.
:scary:: Would you please stop talking?
:concern:: Walter and Fozzie are part of our family. We can't let them go without a fight.
:flirt:: Like, what are you talking about? That jam was totally epic!
That's all I got. The Skeksis was the best I could come up for Uncle Deadly.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I was about to say...I think I would have remembered if a Skeksis showed up in the movie!!! Actually- that'd be awesome! lol:scary::smile:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I think MMW's Amazon Instant Video has really done well. It has been a long time since MMW has been released yet the Amazon Instant Video of MMW is still at #13 in the "Movies and TV on DVD and Blu-Ray" category. I think that is pretty impressive, and that MMW has made some really good sales. So, I am satisfied about this.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I finally got to see the "I'm Number One" Frog E Oke, and boy was it cheap. They barely did anything, I could make a video much better than that, it would not even deserve to be on the DVD or Blu-Ray.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I might be proven wrong about this, but apparently and according to Muppet Wiki, Old Tom most definitely appeared in Muppets Most Wanted. You're probably thinking i'm mistaking him for Pops who also appeared in the film, but i'm not. He did appear in Muppets Most Wanted. Anyone else come across this info?
Old Tom is in the bottom right corner, when the Wall is first introduced.