Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
And this one as well...

Hi there Fozzieisfunny,

Fozzie really is funny isn't he!? He's also fuzzy... and so am I... and i respect that. *Furry fist pump*

Thanks for being a fan and saying lots of nice things about our little show. To answer your question, IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME!! I like being on the show alot! One time i was at Long John Silver's and this lady recognized me and yelled my name. It startled me and i accidentally inhaled a hush puppy. Lucky for me they are kind of smooshy and so it went down pretty smooth with a drink of sweet tea.

But i digress...

Thanks again for all the love and support!

Your Pal,
Gabby D' Puppet
Dear Gabby,

Thanks for answering my question! I felt like you were going to say that it was awesome, but I was just making sure.
I have another question for you. Do you usually do anything besides act in Starship Sassafrass? Do you help write the scripts, help puppeteer?

crazy chris

Reaction score
Hey guys!! I will make sure gabby gets your letters!!

Guess what?!? .. EPISODE ONE PREMIERES THIS COMING THURSDAY!! YAY!!!!!

I will post a link here when its ready!!

theSHE124

Reaction score
Awesome! It's finally here!! :excited: Good thing, too; this thread has been filling up with a lotta commentary on effects. :zany: I'll check it out after my college class (unless our local TV show done in our campus goes overtime again...), but until then, HAPPY LABOR DAY! Todaybor day is Labor Day...

crazy chris

Reaction score
Awesome! It's finally here!! :excited: Good thing, too; this thread has been filling up with a lotta commentary on effects. :zany: I'll check it out after my college class (unless our local TV show done in our campus goes overtime again...), but until then, HAPPY LABOR DAY! Todaybor day is Labor Day...
haha thanks so much!! yeah...we did get off on a bit of a tangent for a bit there

cc