Remembering Robin Williams (July 21, 1951 - August 11, 2014)

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
I watched three episodes so far, the one where Mork wants to turn himself in for money, the one where Mork turns into a three year old, and the one where he lets a convict go. So far, I really like this show, and I hope to watch some more episodes of Mork and Mindy.
I love the one where he turns into a three year old! The third episode in season one is hilarious:smile:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I was around when "Mork and Mindy" first aired, and for a while, you did not dare miss it. He wasn't just funny, his mind was like a comic tornado, and I was blown away by his humor.

Just prior to "Mork", Richard Pryor hosted a comedy/variety show. One segment featured about ten unknown comics that got to do some stand-up/improv bits. Robin was one of them, and even then he was nothing short of brilliant.

Since Mork, he got to show his versatility as an actor, and he brought this tenderness to his comedy which made me love him even more.

Besides " Aladdin", "Doubt fire", etc. may I recommend the highly underrated " Bicenntenial Man".

Thank you Robin,for your rare gift of touching my heart and killing my funny bone at the same time.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I love the one where he turns into a three year old! The third episode in season one is hilarious:smile:
I also watched two more episodes of Mork and Mindy, the one where he meets Robin Williams, how did they do that, probably split screens filmed at different times. I also watched the one where Mork tries to lock out his emotions. Overal, I loved this show, and I really wish that they would air it on some channel regularly, because it was a really great show, and I would highly reccomend Mork and Mindy to anyone who wants a new show to watch.

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
I also watched two more episodes of Mork and Mindy, the one where he meets Robin Williams, how did they do that, probably split screens filmed at different times. I also watched the one where Mork tries to lock out his emotions. Overal, I loved this show, and I really wish that they would air it on some channel regularly, because it was a really great show, and I would highly reccomend Mork and Mindy to anyone who wants a new show to watch.
I know! They should show it on "Me TV" or something, because I don't get nearly enough Mork and Mindy in my life! (or enough Happy Days or I Love Lucy, for that matter)

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I know! They should show it on "Me TV" or something, because I don't get nearly enough Mork and Mindy in my life! (or enough Happy Days or I Love Lucy, for that matter)
I know, Mork and Mindy along with TMS should be added to Me TV. As for I Love Lucy, that show is on a lot, how can you not get enough of it? It is on weekdays on MY13 from 3pm to 5pm, that is twenty episodes in five days.

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
I know, Mork and Mindy along with TMS should be added to Me TV. As for I Love Lucy, that show is on a lot, how can you not get enough of it? It is on weekdays on MY13 from 3pm to 5pm, that is twenty episodes in five days.
Simple. I'm a dummy and I don't watch TV that often