The TV, Movie, Celebrity Survey

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Catherine O'Hara is a comedienne?! Okay, I'll take it.

And isn't Sabrina that teenaged witch possible?

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
1. Top 5 Favorite Actors:After seeing TM and MMW,I really like Ricky Gervais,Jason Segel and ty burrel.I don't know so much.
2. Top 5 Favorite Actresses:Jennifer Lawrence,Amy adams,Tina Fey..Um..No idea :smile:
3. Top 5 Favorite Comedians:I Don't know some
4. Top 5 Favorite comediannes:Same
5. Top 5 Favorite TV Sitcoms:I don't often watch TV,only TMS
6. Top 5 Favorite Reality Shows:Same
7. Top 5 Favorite TV Dramas:Same
8. Top 5 Favorite Cartoon Series:stick_out_tongue:hineas and Ferb is the only one I really like.
9. Top 5 Favorite Theatrical Movies:Muppets,Muppets Most Wanted,Saphire Blue,Rango,Muppets from space
10. Top 5 Favorite TV Movies:Sheesh.Muppet movies
11. Top 5 Straight to DVD Movies:All Muppet movies :smile:
12. Top 5 Favorite Animated Movies:Finding nemo,Toy Story,Rango..Have too Many!

Last edited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
1. Top 5 Favorite Actors
Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler, Steve Carell, Bob Newhart, and Christopher Lloyd.

2. Top 5 Favorite Actresses
Tina Fey, Mila Kunis, Jennifer Gardner, Jennifer Tilly, and Megan Fox.

3. Top 5 Favorite Comedians
Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler, Bob Newhart, David Spade, and Will Ferrell.

4. Top 5 Favorite Comediennes
Tina Fey, Sarah Silverman, Gilda Radner, Victoria Jackson, and Andrea Martin.

5. Top 5 Favorite TV Sitcoms
Newhart, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Taxi, and Greg the Bunny.

6. Top 5 Favorite Reality Shows
Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge, Meet the Marx, none, none, and none.

7. Top 5 Favorite TV Dramas
None, none, none, none, and none.

8. Top 5 Favorite Cartoon Series
Rocky and Bullwinkle, Taz-Mania, Darkwing Duck, Family Guy, and The Simpsons.

9. Top 5 Favorite Theatrical Movies
Muppet movies (let's say all of them), Back to the Future trilogy, Disney's Peter Pan, The Mask, and Follow That Bird.

10. Top 5 Favorite TV Movies
It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, The Odd Couple: Together Again, Problem Child 3, The Muppets' Wizard of Oz, and can't think of any others that I like.

11. Top 5 Straight to DVD Movies
Return of Jafar, 101 Dalmatians 2, Ernest Goes to School, Slam Dunk Ernest, and Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation.

12. Top 5 Favorite Animated Movies
Disney's Peter Pan, Toy Story, Shrek, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, and Oliver and Company.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
1. Top 5 Favorite Actors Um...hmm...I'd say Bill Cosby, Tim Curry, Jeffery Tambor, Ewan McGregor, and Robin Williams (not in order)

3. Top 5 Favorite Comedians Robin Williams
, Ryan Stiles, Drew Carey, Wayne Brady, and Bill Cosby (not in order)
12. Top 5 Favorite Animated Movies The Lion King, Aladdin, Shrek 2, Monster's Inc., Finding Nemo, and Lilo and Stitch
This was not easy

1. Top 5 Favorite Actors
Tom Hanks, Billy Crystal, ROBIN WILLIAMS, Steve Martin, John Goodman

2. Top 5 Favorite Actresses
Julie Andrews, Geena Davis, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Betty White

3. Top 5 Favorite Comedians
Billy Crystal, ROBIN WILLIAMS, Conan O'Brien, Johnny Carson, Jim Gaffagin

4. Top 5 Favorite Comediennes
Ellen Degeneres, Carol Burnett, Ruth Buzzi, Paula Poundstone, Phyllis Diller

5. Top 5 Favorite TV Sitcoms
The Golden Girls, The Cosby Show, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Friends

6. Top 5 Favorite Reality Shows
Extreme Makeover Home Edition, The Apprentice

7. Top 5 Favorite TV Dramas
Commander In Chief, Picket Fences

8. Top 5 Favorite Cartoon Series
Animaniacs, Tale Spin, Gummi Bears, House of Mouse, Rocko's Modern Life

9. Top 5 Favorite Theatrical Movies
City Slickers, Harry Potter (all 3), A League of Their Own

10. Top 5 Favorite TV Movies
Mrs. Santa Claus

11. Top 5 Straight to DVD Movies
Can't think of any.

12. Top 5 Favorite Animated Movies
A Bug's Life, Beauty and the Beast, ALADDIN, The Hunchback of Notre Dame

1. Top 5 Favorite Actors-Jack Lemmon,Kevin Spacey,Jason Robards Jr.,Al Pacino,Robert DeNiro

2. Top 5 Favorite Actresses-Meryl Streep,Cher,Glenn Close,Susan Sarandon,Katherine Hepburn

3. Top 5 Favorite Comedians-ROBIN WILLIAMS,Robert Klein,George Carlin,Sam Kinison,Jerry Seinfeld

4. Top 5 Favorite Comediennes-Sabrina,Catherine O'Hara,Gilda Radner,Carol Burnett

5. Top 5 Favorite TV Sitcoms-Three's Company,Cosby Show,Happy Days,Welcome Back Kotter,Courtship of Eddie's Father

6. Top 5 Favorite Reality Shows-Survivor,Endurance,The Apprentice,Fear Factor,Starting Over

7. Top 5 Favorite TV Dramas-M*A*S*H*,CSI-Crime Scene Investigation,Quincy,House/M.D.,Las Vegas

8. Top 5 Favorite Cartoon Series-The Simpsons,American Dad,Dexter's Laboratory,Looney Tunes,South Park

9. Top 5 Favorite Theatrical Movies-The Godfather(I & II),Jaws,The Wizard of Oz,Rear Window,It's a Mad...World

10. Top 5 Favorite TV Movies-Boy in the Plastic Bubble,The Miracle Worker,Dune(tv version),Five People You Meet in Heaven,Lonesome Dove

11. Top 5 Straight to DVD Movies-can't think of any

12. Top 5 Favorite Animated Movies- Spirited Away,Shrek 2,The Jungle Book,Nightmare Before Xmas,Looney Looney Bugs Bunny Movie
Take a look at the things I put in bold letters and capitalized if they were already in bold letters. R.I.P BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown: Okay, now I'm calm. :sigh:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. Top 5 Favorite Actors- Tom Hanks, John Goodman, Robin Williams, Christopher Lloyd, and Steve Carell.

2. Top 5 Favorite Actresses- Lacey Chabert, Tina Fey, Mila Kunis, Victoria Justice, and Jamie Lynn Spears.

3. Top 5 Favorite Comedians- Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady, Drew Carey, and Seth MacFarlane.

4. Top 5 Favorite Comediennes- Kathy Greenwood, Catherine O'Hara, Ellen DeGeneres, Andrea Martin, and Whoopi Goldberg.

5. Top 5 Favorite TV Sitcoms- Full House, Three's Company, Wings, Cheers, and That 70's Show.

6. Top 5 Favorite Reality Shows- Dance Moms, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Survivor, Fear Factor, and Trading Spaces: Boys vs. Girls.

7. Top 5 Favorite TV Dramas- Degrassi, CSI, House, Wind at My Back, and Sue Thomas: F.B. Eye.

8. Top 5 Favorite Cartoon Series- House of Mouse, The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Rocko's Modern Life, Family Guy, and Looney Tunes.

9. Top 5 Favorite Theatrical Movies- The Lion King, The Wizard of Oz, Stuart Little, The Little Rascals, and The Nightmare Before Christmas.

10. Top 5 Favorite TV Movies- No One Would Tell, Bye Bye Birdie, Switching Goals, Come On Get Happy: The Partridge Family Story, and Geppetto.

11. Top 5 Straight To DVD Movies- Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves, Air Bud: Spikes Back, Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch, An Extremely Goofy Movie, and George of the Jungle 2.

12. Top 5 Favorite Animated Movies- The Nightmare Before Christmas, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Finding Nemo, and Lilo and Stitch.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
4. Top 5 Favorite Comediennes- Kathy Greenwood, Catherine O'Hara, Ellen DeGeneres, Andrea Martin, and Aisha Tyler.