What song can you not get out of your head?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've had Green Day's "Basket Case" in my head. Mainly the opening lyrics ("do you have the time, to listen to me whine...?").

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Oh my god! That song was stuck in my head for months, but about 5 or 6 months ago, it got out.
Oh my gosh, that song was stuck in my head the last half of 2013, it was crazy, I would hum it everyone. Then the first half of this year it was Happy.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
As of now, I recently had "I'm Number One" stuck in my head as well as "Tweedle Dee", I just could not get it out of my head at one point.

cjd874

Reaction score
I posted this in the "When you need to rant" thread, but it's appropriate here too. It's a song that's been stuck in my head for nearly a month now, and whenever I hear it, I turn the volume WAY down. Here goes:

If I see that "Voice" TV advertisement with that GODAWFUL "Hollaback Girl" song ONE MORE TIME, I will flip a table.

End of story.

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
I've had the "Happy Days" theme song in my head since the moment I woke up on Friday. That's right. FRIDAY. It's a great song, but it just gets annoying.
Well, it could be worse. I also have "Problem" by Ariana Grande and "Augen Auf (Ready or Not)" by Oomph in there :/