Requests for Muppet fan fics

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
But can it be long please?
Sure. I'll post it right now.

Constantine and Piggy: After the Wedding

It was the wedding. The day Constantine had been waiting for. The day Piggy had been waiting for. If only Piggy knew who Constantine truly was. Constantine was the world's most wanted criminal, and he was planning to murder Piggy once they got married.
I'm sure we've all seen MMW, where The Muppets come and save the wedding. Well, that doesn't happen in this story. But, one thing does happen. You'll find out.
" Piggy, do you say, " I do?" was the only sounds throughout the church. Piggy struggled to say the words, but she got out, " Of course I do. Have you seen The Muppet Show?" Constantine doubled that, and the word was out: They got married!
After the wedding, they needed to find a good house. That would be hard... But, Constantine and Miss Piggy found a house that cost one million dollars that had a media room, a hot tub, a pool, and special Muppet posters. It was a nice house, that had lots of space.
Constantine invited most of The Muppets over for a cookout that night, to which they all responded " Yes." Miss Piggy would've said no, but she didn't want to let Constantine ( or in her mind, Kermit) down.
Miss Piggy said, " I'll do anything you want, honey." before kissing Constantine. Constantine wasn't able to control his metal teeth for a second, so the result of kissing was kind of ankward..
At the party, everyone said " Congratulations!" to Piggy and Constantine, before Constantine started making cheeseburgers and hot dogs for everyone.
Everybody was welcome to take a swim into the pool and hot tub, as long as they didn't make splashes too big.. But, Piggy noticed one weird thing: Kermit was in the hot tub!
Piggy decided she was just hallucinating, so went off to Constantine to help with the food. She said, " I know you aren't a very good cook, so I will help you."
Constantine replied with, " Shouldn't you be half-naked in the pool? I want to see some of that action.."
Piggy said, " Kermit, stop it!" then helped Constantine with the first cheeseburger.
Fozzie jumped into the pool yelling, " Cannonball!" who splashed Gonzo. Gonzo said, " Stop before you get Camilla wet! You do know we're engaged?" " Oh, you are? How long have you been?" " Around 15 years." " Wow, that's a lot.."

And, that's just chapter 1. Sorry for the lack of being long. I should have more chapters soon.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
What about when Lips gets a rough time from being heckled by Statler and Waldorf. The Electric Mayhem then cheers him up

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Hey, guys!! I thought this would be an awesome fan fiction to do. I had an idea for a script I was going to do where many Muppet fan site people ( Phillip, Ed, Joe Hennes, Ryan Roe, Ryan Dosier, frogfan76, etc.) all join together. Before I make this, I would like to know if anybody would actually read this story.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, before you post that kind of fanfic, you should ask the individual people you want to appear in your fic if they actually want to do so. Would also recommend you not post threads with "Some Fanfic" and post the thread with an actual title.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Er, before you post that kind of fanfic, you should ask the individual people you want to appear in your fic if they actually want to do so. Would also recommend you not post threads with "Some Fanfic" and post the thread with an actual title.
Thanks for the advice. And, I changed my mind about that whole idea. I'm not going to do it. ( Leah, my Muppet fan fic will be out soon. Pigs in Space, don't give up on me. The second chapter has been hard to write.)