Dr. Teeth Vs. Sgt. Floyd Pepper: Who is the Electric Mayhem's True Frontman?

Who is the Electric Mayhem's True Leader?

• Dr. Teeth

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Floyd Pepper

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Neither; every member of the band has equal say in what they do

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Janice is also sometimes do the leading vocals, making her the lead woman.

But at the end of the day, it's all about the music baby,:big_grin::sing::flirt::halo::cool:
So, Dr. Teeth is the lead member, Floyd Pepper is the almost lead member, Janice is the lead female member, Animal is the lead animal member, Zoot is the lead silent member, and Lips is...the backup silent member. In The Electric Mayhem everyone is the leader if they show up for all their gigs, yes Lips I am talking to you.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Warning: Some of my thoughts are non-canon and just based on my own ideas

I think of it as Dr. Teeth is the actual leader/founder of the band. Floyd is his right hand man, who is a little more sociable. During performances, Dr. Teeth is loud and energetic, but when the band is not performing, he is often quiet and calm, while Floyd is more likely to speak out. I know that a big part of this was the Jim was usually performing Kermit in group scenes, while Jerry was usually performing Floyd, but it still lead to this effect. Floyd is obviously close with Janice and has been tasked with taming Animal at times, which often leads to him appearing like the band's leader. I still believe that Dr. Teeth is the band's true leader.