Game Suggestions Thread

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
What 'bout a game I just thought up at the top of my head?

It would be a Henson-Sesame Workshop-Disney crossover role playing game.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What 'bout a game I just thought up at the top of my head?

It would be a Henson-Sesame Workshop-Disney crossover role playing game.

You need more of a storyline than just that, as well as some basic rules to help accomplish the storyline.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
You need more of a storyline than just that, as well as some basic rules to help accomplish the storyline.
Okay, the storyline is The Muppets, Sesame Street, and Henson characters are all going to put on a big show together.

And, rules?

1. No huge muffining. That means try to stay on the topic of them putting on a show. I'll be fine with some quick muffin remarks, but not ones that will last 1 of 2 pages.
2. I will assign the characters everyone is playing, not other members.
3. You can add quick cameos of your favorite celebrities if you'd like.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds too similar to the Muppet SNL thread that's already ongoing, which you seem to be actively participating in. For the time being, this idea is a no-go.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Sounds too similar to the Muppet SNL thread that's already ongoing, which you seem to be actively participating in. For the time being, this idea is a no-go.
What if I had a different storyline? Would that be a yes-go? :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, it would still be similar to other Muppet Show outline game threads done in the past which never really pan out favorably.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
No, it would still be similar to other Muppet Show outline game threads done in the past which never really pan out favorably.
No, this is much different. Here is my idea:

THE BRAND NEW MUPPET CENTRAL AWARDS OF 2014
The name says it all, Ed ( if I can call you that). You know how Muppet Central used to host Muppet Central Awards? Well, I'll be willing to bring it back. To make up for the past 6 (?) years, it will be awesome. It will be The Muppet Central Awards of 2014, hosted by your favorite lovable hosts, The Muppets. It is a role playing game, as well as being an award thread.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... Each of the MC Awards threads were never treated as game threads, they were handled as more-or-less normal interaction threads. We've had everything from a committee to Dwayne wanting to host it himself, and yet the interest/involvement level for a present version just hasn't been there. And there have seven versions of the awards in the past just to be correct.