The official ALS Ice Bucket Challenge thread

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Will the Pig swim or not? That is the question. I'm thinking I'll be really surprised. :stick_out_tongue:
I don't think so... I think this is an exact transcript of what will happen:

Miss Piggy: Hello, kissy, kissy! I was nominated for the Ice... ALS... Bucket... thing by The Muppet Mindset and their group of stalkers... :rolleyes: Anyways, I nominate Fozzie, Pepe, and Walter. Anyways, here I go!

( A Muppet or two is about to dump the water on Piggy, but then she runs off)

Miss Piggy: You'll never get water on me!!!!
Kermit: You've gotten water on you several times!
Miss Piggy: No, I haven't!!
( Kermit shows Piggy's Fantasy)
Miss Piggy: Okay, maybe a little..

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I really just want to see more muppets to do the ice bucket challenge. While it is not likely maybe Sam the Eagle could do it with Ty Burrell as their roles in MMW. It would be an excuse for a secondary muppet like Sam to do the ice bucket challenge.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I really just want to see more muppets to do the ice bucket challenge. While it is not likely maybe Sam the Eagle could do it with Ty Burrell as their roles in MMW. It would be an excuse for a secondary muppet like Sam to do the ice bucket challenge.
True.. But, if Sam was nominated, then what would the reason for him to do it?? Just Ty Burrell would do it.. but, maybe, he would nominate Sam...

Muppet Master

Reaction score
True.. But, if Sam was nominated, then what would the reason for him to do it?? Just Ty Burrell would do it.. but, maybe, he would nominate Sam...
I meant maybe they could do a partner ice bucket challenge, like how the Muppet Mindset people did one.

dwmckim

Reaction score
So i'm thinking, if Piggy does end up doing one, i imagine it would be something akin to this....

"Hello, all my loving fans! As all of vous who keep tabs of all things Miss Piggy know, moi has been nominated for the ice bucket challenge. Now this isn't really something I was aware of until my agent Bernie brought the nominations to my attention and I'll admit I don't quite understand why this is such a big thing or what the major appeal is but it DOES help out a good cause and as you all know, as the world's biggest superstar, Miss Piggy always gives her fans what they want.

Now if you're like moi and don't really know much about this yourself, here's how it was explained to me. Someone takes a bucket of ice water to their head and then they nominate three other people to do the same and donate $5 to the charity in question. Or if they fail to do the challenge (or if they're so moved), they should donate $100. Of course, moi is doing both the challenge and donating $100 to benefit ALS (which stands for something I can't pronounce but you all watching know all about it now anyway.) Moi received a few different nominations for the ice bucket challenge in addition to one wiseguy who suggested that because I'm a pig, I should do a mud bucket challenge! Now because moi am a lady, I will not comment on that further except to say that while I would not entertain such a tasteless idea personally, if any of vous out there would like to do so, I'm sure that bozo would appreciate the donations to his hospital fund! My own nominations for this silly internet thing are <names picks>.

So with that out of the way, I guess next is the part where I get the ice bucket on my head, so if you'll excuse moi for a brief moment, it's time for a quick costume change!"

<Piggy slips behind a wardrobe changer and soon emerges from back around it wearing the same outfit as before only now accessorized with a large hat resembling an ice bucket...complete with straw, lemon wedge, and drink umbrella sticking out from it>.

"Ah ha ha! You asked for it, you got it! I really have no idea why this is so popular or why exactly it's called a challenge. I guess the challenge is to make something so silly looking look FABULOUS, but if anyone can do that, Miss Piggy can! And here I thought the 80s were the height of ridiculous fashion trends! Must be one of those Lady Gaga things or something. Anyway, kissy kissy from Miss Piggy and if you'd like to see moi in much more exciting fashions, be sure to pick up a copy of moi's latest movie Muppets Most Wanted where you can see moi wearing an array of beautiful costumes including and especially a Vivienne Westwood wedding dress designed especially for moi! (I have no idea who designed the bucket.) Ta ta!"

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
So i'm thinking, if Piggy does end up doing one, i imagine it would be something akin to this....

"Hello, all my loving fans! As all of vous who keep tabs of all things Miss Piggy know, moi has been nominated for the ice bucket challenge. Now this isn't really something I was aware of until my agent Bernie brought the nominations to my attention and I'll admit I don't quite understand why this is such a big thing or what the major appeal is but it DOES help out a good cause and as you all know, as the world's biggest superstar, Miss Piggy always gives her fans what they want.

Now if you're like moi and don't really know much about this yourself, here's how it was explained to me. Someone takes a bucket of ice water to their head and then they nominate three other people to do the same and donate $5 to the charity in question. Or if they fail to do the challenge (or if they're so moved), they should donate $100. Of course, moi is doing both the challenge and donating $100 to benefit ALS (which stands for something I can't pronounce but you all watching know all about it now anyway.) Moi received a few different nominations for the ice bucket challenge in addition to one wiseguy who suggested that because I'm a pig, I should do a mud bucket challenge! Now because moi am a lady, I will not comment on that further except to say that while I would not entertain such a tasteless idea personally, if any of vous out there would like to do so, I'm sure that bozo would appreciate the donations to his hospital fund! My own nominations for this silly internet thing are <names picks>.

So with that out of the way, I guess next is the part where I get the ice bucket on my head, so if you'll excuse moi for a brief moment, it's time for a quick costume change!"

<Piggy slips behind a wardrobe changer and soon emerges from back around it wearing the same outfit as before only now accessorized with a large hat resembling an ice bucket...complete with straw, lemon wedge, and drink umbrella sticking out from it>.

"Ah ha ha! You asked for it, you got it! I really have no idea why this is so popular or why exactly it's called a challenge. I guess the challenge is to make something so silly looking look FABULOUS, but if anyone can do that, Miss Piggy can! And here I thought the 80s were the height of ridiculous fashion trends! Must be one of those Lady Gaga things or something. Anyway, kissy kissy from Miss Piggy and if you'd like to see moi in much more exciting fashions, be sure to pick up a copy of moi's latest movie Muppets Most Wanted where you can see moi wearing an array of beautiful costumes including and especially a Vivienne Westwood wedding dress designed especially for moi! (I have no idea who designed the bucket.) Ta ta!"
Hmm.. change what I said before. She'll probably do the challenge, but then run away screaming " COLD!"

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Won't be long now until Fozzie, Walter, Rowlf, Scooter, and Gonzo get in on the action. That is if they do it.