You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Harleena

Reaction score
You might be an obsessive Muppet fan if everytime you hear the words Mahna-Mahna (or Phenomena for that matter) you HAVE to say: DO DOO DO DO DOO (or the variable Ba dee bee dee, etc).

BTW:
Do doo do do doo...
I swear, if you go into a public place and say "MAHNA MAHNA!", there's always that one guy who says "Doo doo doo doo doo". I am that guy in most cases.

You know you might be an obsessed Muppet fan if…
  • You own a puppet, and use it regularly (bonus points if you made it yourself!).
  • You can recite entire scenes from movies.
  • You want "Never Before, Never Again", "He'll Make Me Happy", "Love Led us Here", "Rainbow Connection", or any other Muppet song to play at your wedding.
  • You've written songs about Muppets (kind of…I wanted to switch it up from my usual stuff, so I wrote a song from Floyd to Janice, which was heavily inspired by this: http://muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/born-to-run.40432/ It's really good!).
  • You've cried during Muppet Movies (guilty!).
  • You only know about a bunch of old bands because of the Electric Mayhem covering their songs (sort of. The Muppets Bohemian Rhapsody video is the reason why I'm such a huge Queen fan).
  • You have a crush on a Muppet (you know who you are…).
  • You can name all the guest stars from the Muppet Show.
  • You frequently make Muppets crossovers. (Legend of Zelda, Teen Titans, Super Smash Bros.…take your pick!)
  • You write Muppet fanfiction (oh God please don't let this fandom be like the Hetalia fandom with all their yaoi and their lemons and their hatred of females).
  • You can easily match the character to the performer if asked.
  • You know all of the most important dates in Muppet history.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I'm not sure if somebody already said this, but YMBAOMF if you stumble upon the word "phenomenon" in some kind of article or book you're reading and then suddenly you just happen to phrase "doo doo doo doo doo" in your head!!:fanatic:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppets fan if you quote lines from Muppet movies or shows in various real life situations when fitting (or better yet, when not fitting!):smile::big_grin: [I do this at times with a number of movies, TV shows, songs, etc.]

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you actually prayed to Jim Henson for some confidence before your big solo act.

Bonus points if you also went all-Kermit in introducing the next act !

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppets fan if you quote lines from Muppet movies or shows in various real life situations when fitting (or better yet, when not fitting!):smile::big_grin: [I do this at times with a number of movies, TV shows, songs, etc.]
OMG yes!I do this a lot of times.I search the right muppet words for very situation!!Example?Can somebody give me and example??

• You have a crush on a Muppet (you know who you are…)
OMFG!Someone understands me!I have a big crush on a muppet <3 <3

Gonzo14

Reaction score
In response to @Harleena
  • You can recite entire scenes from movies.: CHECK
  • You've cried during Muppet Movies (guilty!).: CHECK
  • You can name all the guest stars from the Muppet Show.: CHECK
  • You write Muppet fanfiction: CHECK (blatant plug, I have one in the Fan Fiction section that I've been sharing, about half of it is public, I'm posting a new chapter every couple days)
  • You can easily match the character to the performer if asked.: CHECK
  • You know all of the most important dates in Muppet history.: CHECK