You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if every time that you hear Jim Henson's Dead by Stephen Lynch, you yell out, " He may be gone, but he's not in our hearts!!!"

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

....you sing songs with different lyrics but to "Bein' Green."
....you watch "Muppets Take Manhattan" and you watch "I'm always going to love you" over and over and sing everyone's voice.
....you do little puppet shows and have muppet songs that your puppet does.(when you were little)
....you have both verison of "Muppet Movie Book" paper back and hardback.
....on your coffiee table you have muppet books and only one womans magazine.
....you have muppet house shoes that still fit you from back in the day. (I don't I have big feet)
Not ,,MTM"but I watched ,,GMC" and the songs ,,happiness hotel" and the last song so much,that I can sing everyone's voice :smile:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
There are many posts here that I can relate to for sure! Here's my idea, and if I come up with anymore, I'll gladly post about them when I have chance! So, without any further ado...

YMBAOMF if you if this as your desktop:

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you

-sing every Time the cover Version From the muppets when you hear,,forget you", ,,Bohemian Rhapsody" , ,,we Build this City", ,,Smells like Teen Spirit" and ,,Moves like jagger"

-can speak the best scenes from the Muppet movies and a whole Episode From Muppet Show!moi can speak the First episode!

-Act like your fave Muppets in some situations. (Moi Shakes her Head when She plays Guitar :smile: )

And I feel Bad when I Carry a Honeydew...

-laugh like One Character!I have the laugh from Honeydew...Tsssss!

Last edited:

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if, when you have a song stuck in her head, you hear the Muppets singing them.

Definitely had "I Don't See What Everyone Can See In Anyone Else But You" from Juno stuck in my head, but it was the voices of Floyd and Janice. And I had Dr. Teeth singing "Stand By Me" in my head as well earlier.
Haha!I know that!Once ,, Lazy song"From Bruno Mars was stuck in my Head.And I sang it with Kermit,Miss Piggy and all my faves :smile:

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Oh guys...read your Things and discovered that I make that also!

You watch your "It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" DVD in all the different languages in order to see how close foreign voice artists come to getting the muppet voices right.
Ha!I watched MWoO in French and thought:,,Hm.Beaker Sounds so different."

when you get excited or when you introduce someone, you say their name and then wave your arms in the air while saying "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"
I do that every Time I am happy!Hands in the Air and ,,yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"