Awkward full-body Muppets

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Maybe not full body shots but those puppets they use of Kermit and Piggy for the El Capitan appearances are awful looking! I mean Kermit's head looks like it's gonna fall off.

DerpSandwich

Reaction score
Maybe not full body shots but those puppets they use of Kermit and Piggy for the El Capitan appearances are awful looking! I mean Kermit's head looks like it's gonna fall off.

Wow. That's just awful. I have to assume that Steve and Eric pre-recorded a show and these people had their own puppets made to perform to it with. Super uncomfortable and inauthentic.

Slackbot

Reaction score
They're a clothing optional species. Maybe they don't find pants comfortable, especially while swimming. Matt Fraggle is the only one I can think of who wears pants, and I think he does it to blend in with the Silly Creatures.

Erine81981

Reaction score
There are some really weird scenes with full body puppet characters. You can see how weird the movement might be in some but other it might work. But with Dr. Teeth and all being he has really long arms. His arms just seem like they would drag the ground like an ape if they weren't pined to his clothes. But i really enjoy getting to see full body only cause it makes it seem like hey they do have legs after all. But can see where you are all going with this.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Hmm. I didn't think I considered it awkward or gawky whenever I stumble upon a full body shot.

I was mostly fascinated by the puppetry and the fact that the muppeteers have put such effort and skill into each and every one of these shots I barely even thought it was going to be awkward.:stick_out_tongue: