Make Muppet Central more like the old days!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Mrrp I see now. I thought you were telling me to give up trying to make mc like the old days when I was the first one to point out why that isnt gonna work XD Clearly my reading comprehension is on the fritz XD

But yeah. I know what you mean by cliques. It's unfortunate but it does happen. I mean I was kinda part of one myself. Incidentally i dont talk to any of those people anymore *shrug*

MC will never be like the 'old days' and hey, that's fine. Things go through changes over time. Things evolve. People move on. I'm surprised I'm still around. I can't believe I've been here for 8 years

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Mrrp I see now. I thought you were telling me to give up trying to make mc like the old days when I was the first one to point out why that isnt gonna work XD Clearly my reading comprehension is on the fritz XD

But yeah. I know what you mean by cliques. It's unfortunate but it does happen. I mean I was kinda part of one myself. Incidentally i dont talk to any of those people anymore *shrug*

MC will never be like the 'old days' and hey, that's fine. Things go through changes over time. Things evolve. People move on. I'm surprised I'm still around. I can't believe I've been here for 8 years
Wow I thought that the whole MC Revival, was suppose to shoot life back into this place. So what are we all doing here?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Well.. I'm afraid there's only one last thing to do... MORE EXPLODING STUFF!!!

Crazy Harry: Did someone say explosion?

( BOOM, Muppet Central blows up)

Aw, you've got to be kidding me!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well.. I'm afraid there's only one last thing to do... MORE EXPLODING STUFF!!!

Crazy Harry: Did someone say explosion?

( BOOM, Muppet Central blows up)

Aw, you've got to be kidding me!
Statler: Well they blew up half the forum.
Waldorf: At least they blew up the right half.
Statler and Waldorf:THEIRS DO-HO-HO

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Statler: Well they blew up half the forum.
Waldorf: At least they blew up the right half.
Statler and Waldorf:THEIRS DO-HO-HO
Kermit: Hello? Hello? Can anybody volunteer to help rebuild the forum?

( No, this is not a reference to my goal of this thread. Kermit can just get desperate for builders, sometimes.)

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Kermit: Hello? Hello? Can anybody volunteer to help rebuild the forum?

( No, this is not a reference to my goal of this thread. Kermit can just get desperate for builders, sometimes.)
I am not sure if you got my reference, but it was from the Dudely Moore episode of TMS.

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
Can someone please shut down this thread already??!! PLEASE!!??
Why? If you don't like it, there's lots of other threads to view. It's not my favorite thread, but we don't need to go around asking for it to be shut down

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Why? If you don't like it, there's lots of other threads to view. It's not my favorite thread, but we don't need to go around asking for it to be shut down
Well, I have now changed my mind about the issue. ( throws a pie at you) Didn't you hear it?