Favorite Fraggle

WalterFan1234

Reaction score
The five main Fraggles are classic muppet characters. Who is your favorite? If I had to pick my favorite would be Gobo, because he is such a cool and relatable character, and he is my favorite singer of all of them. Follow me may be my favorite fraggle moment ever because of his singing.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wembley, Boober, and Gobo

I am like Wembley because there are times when I can't decide what to do with my tickets. Yeesh! Sometimes, I misplace stuff that I can't even decide if I lost it or left somewhere it can be stolen.
Boober - he's the medic of the Rock and laundry has to be done. Nuff said!
Gobo - Like Wembley, I am more of a follower so there has to be a leader. If you want someone who is brave and knows how to find neat new caves, it has to be him; so, follow him wherever he goes.

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
Wembley is my favorite! I identify the most with him and Mokey, but what sets them apart for me is that Wembley is younger and therefore needs to learn more lessons that the show is great at teaching. His voice is adorable and his wembling is adorable, and even though he may not always be able to make a choice, he always seems like he knows what to do. :smile:

DerpSandwich

Reaction score
Boober. He's my favorite character from anything, ever. I'm so much like him, and I feel like so many of the show's most poignant and/or funny moments come from him. Nothing comes close to the sense of hopelessness I feel when watching him in The River of Life, and nothing makes me laugh harder than Boober Rock or the remembering song from Boober Gorg.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
I like Wembley,Gobo,Red and mokey!:smirk::coy::dreamy::excited: I don't know why,I just like them!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
As a kid my favorite was Boober, though I'm not quite sure why. Don't get me wrong I still love him:sigh:, I just don't have any exact reason why as a kid I loved him so much, :smile:.

He's still a favorite but over the years, I've also grown quite fond of all five.

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
my favorite fraggles are Boober and Gobo. The fraggle I have the most in common with though, is Mokey: we're both artistic.

123Sunny

Reaction score
I love Wembly, he is cute and funny. I also love Boober's superstitions :sigh::coy: