Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Just got this letter and thought i would pass it along...

I'm watching a Starship Sassafrass video right now and guess who is in the video? Gabby!

Here is my letter to Gabby.

Dear Gabby,

Hi. My name is Mikaela Arsenault and I am 15 years old. I am going into the 10th grade at Salem High School. You are my favorite character and I love reading and listening to music. I just got back from my vacation. I was in Maine for a week with my family. I had a great time and it was awesome! My favorite part about school is my classes. I have autism and I have an aide that works with me and helps me out at school. When I am not in school, I like to go on my computer. I love getting email. We should be pen pals. I would love to get a response from you.

Your Friend,

Mikaela
Dear Mikaela,

Thanks so so much for your wonderful letter and all the nice things you've said about me and my friends. I wanted to write you sooner but have been very busy traveling around and visiting wonderful places to tell Dr. T about. She is all the way in outer space and misses home. My letters make her remember how wonderful Earth is and makes her feel all warm and gooey inside.

I hope you love 10th grade!! I didnt make it to high school because i had to work on my pappy's farm. But from what I've seen of it on the Disney Channel...it looks super fun! People break out into song right in between classes. Reminds me of Sassafrass Junction. We do that kinda stuff alot.

I bet Maine is a great place to go on vacation. I like the way they talk. And I like Lobsters. I also like pudding... but that has nothing to do with Maine. Sorry.

Anyhoo! Thanks again for writing me... and thanks for being a fan of Starship Sassafrass!!

Your blue pal,
Gabby D' Puppet (it's French-Canadian)

crazy chris

Reaction score
And this one as well...

Here is my letter to Gabby:

Hello, Gabby! I'm a big fan of the whole Sassafrass franchise, and how does it feel to be a core character of the Sassafrass franchise. Did it really change your life, or does anybody really care? Just wondering. Bye!

- fozzieisfunny
Hi there Fozzieisfunny,

Fozzie really is funny isn't he!? He's also fuzzy... and so am I... and i respect that. *Furry fist pump*

Thanks for being a fan and saying lots of nice things about our little show. To answer your question, IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME!! I like being on the show alot! One time i was at Long John Silver's and this lady recognized me and yelled my name. It startled me and i accidentally inhaled a hush puppy. Lucky for me they are kind of smooshy and so it went down pretty smooth with a drink of sweet tea.

But i digress...

Thanks again for all the love and support!

Your Pal,
Gabby D' Puppet

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Just got this letter and thought i would pass it along...

Dear Mikaela,

Thanks so so much for your wonderful letter and all the nice things you've said about me and my friends. I wanted to write you sooner but have been very busy traveling around and visiting wonderful places to tell Dr. T about. She is all the way in outer space and misses home. My letters make her remember how wonderful Earth is and makes her feel all warm and gooey inside.

I hope you love 10th grade!! I didnt make it to high school because i had to work on my pappy's farm. But from what I've seen of it on the Disney Channel...it looks super fun! People break out into song right in between classes. Reminds me of Sassafrass Junction. We do that kinda stuff alot.

I bet Maine is a great place to go on vacation. I like the way they talk. And I like Lobsters. I also like pudding... but that has nothing to do with Maine. Sorry.

Anyhoo! Thanks again for writing me... and thanks for being a fan of Starship Sassafrass!!

Your blue pal,
Gabby D' Puppet (it's French-Canadian)
Dear Gabby,

I love 10th grade! I found out on the first day of school that I no longer have an aide. My favorite class is Alternative Gym. I have less classes this year because I am a sophomore. I don't have any homework this year. It's awesome because I get to go home and relax. I loved that Starship Sassafrass video where you went to a playground and hung out with some kids. I'm currently reading a book called The Fault In Our Stars and it's really good so far. One of my favorite places to go to is Barnes & Noble. It's a bookstore that has a lot of books. It has Wi-Fi so you can bring your computer or NOOK in. Do you have a favorite restaurant? I have a lot of favorite restaurants. Yesterday, my family and I went to Pizza Hut for dinner. I had a cheese pizza and it was delicious. My parents didn't like their pizza. They thought it was too doughy. I'm going to read now so I have to go. By the way, I live in Salem, New Hampshire.

Your friend,

Mikaela