Love led us her

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Hi!I love Fan fictions and I love my friends on Muppetcentral!So why Not make two Things together??So,I will do that!

Characters:
Ami(That's me)
Lani
Dominic
Patrick
Conor
Leah

Sooo...I only Need a Story!So,Wait for the First Chapter!And These are the Muppets:

Kermit
Miss Piggy
Janice
Floyd
Zoot
Dr.Teeth
Beaker
Bunsen
Fozzie
Gonzo

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Hi!I love Fan fictions and I love my friends on Muppetcentral!So why Not make two Things together??So,I will do that!

Characters:
Ami(That's me)
Lani
Dominic
Patrick
Conor
Leah

Sooo...I only Need a Story!So,Wait for the First Chapter!And These are the Muppets:

Kermit
Miss Piggy
Janice
Floyd
Zoot
Dr.Teeth
Beaker
Bunsen
Fozzie
Gonzo
What about Lips?

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Chapter one

The Friends Ami(alias BeakerJanice),Lani(alias Muppetluver2000),Dominic(alias Dominicboo1),Patrick(alias fozzieisfunny),Leah(alias leahXzoot4evur),Conor(alias eyeball),Katie(alias muppetgirl09) and Elise(alias Muppetjente)were together in the muppet theatre. ,,Sheesh.We did a long time no new muppet show..."sighed Ami. ,,Yes,because all the muppets aren't together anymore!"said Lani. ,,But why??"asked Elise. ,,No idea.All our friends and our boyfriends are away!"sighed Leah. You must know,that Ami,Lani and Leah have a relationship with a muppet. ,,We must get them together again!"screamed Dominic suddenly. ,,Yes!I miss all my friends so!"sighed Katie. ,,Ok!Let's go!"said Patrick. Conor got the muppet car and they all drived away,to the rescue of the muppets!