Muppets Most Wanted Box Office Numbers

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
what's your beef with me? I have no beef with anyone on here including you. You guys are uptight on here, I am a member of theforce.net message boards and on there I have a little over 200 posts and well over 100 likes, like I said you guys are uptight over here and on a message board devoted to a wacky zany funny comedy no less. I joined on here to discuss one of my favorite things the Muppets, if I have offended anyone on here I am truly sorry, PEACE my Muppet fan friends and may Love and Buddha be in your hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
Jamie isn't picking any fight with you. Your the one getting up in arms cause we don't agree with your whole kermit and piggy divorce scenario. Seems your the one who's uptight.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Look, this thread is about MMW's box office, not about this crazy "divorce" thing which makes no sense whatsoever. So, let's just stop fighting and keep being depressed about how MMW disappointed at the box office.
Agreed!

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
Look I will do you all one better, if you all want to be mean I will stick to Forums where people respect one another, good bye I am not coming back and I will try to cancel my membership to this message board, thanks a lot.:frown: