Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Um, I wasn't sure where else to put this but, here seemed like an appropriate location. I cannot sleep because of my excitement about going to Sesame Place this Wednesday and, I wanted to make a CD of Sesame Street songs to listen to on the way there because it'll add an element of fun and then we don't have my little cousins asking why we can't listen to auntie's (my mom's) regular music (the reason is 'cause it's full of bad words but whatever)

So far, the playlist I'm building is looking like this:

-I've Got A New Way To Walk-Destiny's Child with Elmo, Grover and Zoey
-Quiero Ser Tu Amigo-Romeo Santos and Elmo
-Doo-Wop Hop-Kermit The Frog
-Do Dee Rubber Duck-Ernie, Hoots, Kermit, (y'know, everyone who fits in Ernie's bathroom)
-Elmo's Song-Elmo

I can offer these songs listed for trade as well as the MMW soundtrack, The Muppets Soundtrack and a few stray MTM and Muppet Show songs for trade...And yes, I know it might confuse my little cousins if I put Kermit on the CD but, I've already taken the liberty of explaining to them that Kermit used to visit Sesame Street (and that he more or less also lived there) so, they won't be confused. If anyone has any suggestions on more tracks, please let me know, thanks :super:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um, I wasn't sure where else to put this but, here seemed like an appropriate location. I cannot sleep because of my excitement about going to Sesame Place this Wednesday and, I wanted to make a CD of Sesame Street songs to listen to on the way there because it'll add an element of fun and then we don't have my little cousins asking why we can't listen to auntie's (my mom's) regular music (the reason is 'cause it's full of bad words but whatever)

So far, the playlist I'm building is looking like this:

-I've Got A New Way To Walk-Destiny's Child with Elmo, Grover and Zoey
-Quiero Ser Tu Amigo-Romeo Santos and Elmo
-Doo-Wop Hop-Kermit The Frog
-Do Dee Rubber Duck-Ernie, Hoots, Kermit, (y'know, everyone who fits in Ernie's bathroom)
-Elmo's Song-Elmo

I can offer these songs listed for trade as well as the MMW soundtrack, The Muppets Soundtrack and a few stray MTM and Muppet Show songs for trade...And yes, I know it might confuse my little cousins if I put Kermit on the CD but, I've already taken the liberty of explaining to them that Kermit used to visit Sesame Street (and that he more or less also lived there) so, they won't be confused. If anyone has any suggestions on more tracks, please let me know, thanks :super:

So are you looking to get these songs, or do you already have them? Please LMK.
Basically, from what I've heard from other forum members, any and all Sesame Street songs are played at Sesame Place. If you like, I can send you my SST Flippertracks album, you can pick and choose what you want to keep from that. Might have to split it into a few downloads due to its size though. LMK and I'll send it fright away. :batty:

SesameFever

Reaction score
Basically, from what I've heard from other forum members, any and all Sesame Street songs are played at Sesame Place. If you like, I can send you my SST Flippertracks album, you can pick and choose what you want to keep from that. Might have to split it into a few downloads due to its size though. LMK and I'll send it fright away. :batty:
Can I get your Flappertracks album too??? Thanks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi SesameFever, let me get a reply from DramaQueenMokey first and then I'll upload and post the appropriate links here.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I have the songs I listed and can offer them for trade if anyone is interested; I know they play the songs at Sesame Place but, this way the kids will keep calm in the car while still getting excited.

I would very much appreciate the Flippertracks album, thanks :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score