Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted on Blu-ray and DVD

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I should mention my local Disney store put out a bunch of the plushes and pillows out near the registers. Hopefully they'll sell well.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I should mention my local Disney store put out a bunch of the plushes and pillows out near the registers. Hopefully they'll sell well.
I hope they do, as well. I don't have a local Disney store, but I would totally buy the pillows and plushes I don't have if I could.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm thinking the DVD/Blu-ray are doing better in sells then it did when it was in theaters. I could be wrong, but that is what it seems like to me.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I'm thinking the DVD/Blu-ray are doing better in sells then it did when it was in theaters. I could be wrong, but that is what it seems like to me.
I think so, as well. I know MMW didn't sell very well in theaters, but I know that the Blu-Ray and DVD are selling very quickly..

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! MMW's Amazon Instant Video is up to #26 in the "Movies and TV on Blu-Ray and DVD" category. Looks like Disney's going to get tons of money after all :smile:. Hopefully, it just keeps going up. Meanwhile, the Blu-Ray plummeted to #64, and the DVD to #93, not good, but the Instant Video is still raking in the dollars.
apparently a lot of people watch Digital Media on Tablets and such
I think so, as well. I know MMW didn't sell very well in theaters, but I know that the Blu-Ray and DVD are selling very quickly..
Well with the price of movie tickets can you blame people? in the past I would have seen The Muppets and MMW About 7 or 8 times each but with the price of movie tickets and personal Money problems I can only see a movie one time in the theater and that is even with a $4.50 discount theater in my town. :frown:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
apparently a lot of people watch Digital Media on Tablets and such

Well with the price of movie tickets can you blame people? in the past I would have seen The Muppets and MMW About 7 or 8 times each but with the price of movie tickets and personal Money problems I can only see a movie one time in the theater and that is even with a $4.50 discount theater in my town. :frown:
That's true. What's the point of paying more than $10 to watch a movie in theaters, and if you go as a family like me, more than $60, to watch a film that could be spoiled by some child's crying or some guy's annoying commentary, when if you just wait five months you can watch the film for less than $30 anytime you want, and in the comfort of your own home.

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
That's true. What's the point of paying more than $10 to watch a movie in theaters, and if you go as a family like me, more than $60, to watch a film that could be spoiled by some child's crying or some guy's annoying commentary, when if you just wait five months you can watch the film for less than $30 anytime you want, and in the comfort of your own home.
I love the Movie Theater, it is a place to escape from my everyday problems for a couple Of hours but with the high price of movie tickets I just don't have the money to do it as much as I used to, at my regal for a show past 4:00PM it costs $12.00 or so for a regular movie ticket and that's not even including the 3-D or IMAX that is like $20.00 to $30.00 I just cant do it as much as I used to, I wish I could and I think this is the same thing for a lot of other people in America :frown:

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
I saw MMW in the theater after it had been in the theater for three weeks, the theater was empty just me and my dad, it was like a private screening it was great me and my dad loved the movie. For The Muppets in 2011 me and my dad went to see it at our local Regal in week one of its release and besides me and my dad the only people in the theater were a Woman and her 3 year old Daughter, my dad and me loved The Muppets as well. out of the two movies I love them both but I loved The Muppets the best it was like a love letter to the fans about why we love the Muppets so much. but sadly I could only see each of the new Muppets movies once.......

I think Walter was supposed to be us Muppet Fanatics and that is what made him and the film so relatable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH GUYS THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR MMW. The Amazon Instant Video is up to #14 in the Amazon "Movies and TV on DVD and Blu-Ray" category! I thought it was hopeless, but this could end up breaking the top ten! Meanwhile the Blu-Ray is dying at #80, and the DVD is out of the top 100 at #142.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know the old saying is don't judge a book by its cover, but I have the DVD cover art is terrible. It looks bootleg... that's how bad it is, it looks like a bootleg DVD: the cover art looks like something some guy whipped up in Photoshop, printed it out, then slipped it into the case.