Do you feel Welcome at Muppet Central?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
There used to be a crazy thread but it's since been buried within the forums. But some people didn't like it. I personally just thought it was a fun thread to post about whatever without having to stick to a certain subject but I can't see why some thought otherwise. We used to joke how our post counts would go up cause of it. :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I miss it too. Hubert, victor, mo frackle and of course me and occasionally sarge would make herself known. She used to torture me with creepy bat pictures. :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Speaking of yaaay! I hit 7,000 posts!! I am one step closer of getting to my goal of 10,000 posts! :big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Oh, right. I meant a trip to Around the Corner. He's been running loose around there.
My mommy said I could not go around the corner anymore. She says that's where the forgotten ones are. Last time i sunk around the corner Forgetful Jones, Herry Monster, and Roosevelt Franklin beat the crap out of me and stole my lunch money!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
My mommy said I could not go around the corner anymore. She says that's where the forgotten ones are. Last time i sunk around the corner Forgetful Jones, Herry Monster, and Roosevelt Franklin beat the crap out of me and stole my lunch money!
Oh, sorry about that. I live around the corner, and it wouldn't seem like they would do that. I'll have to talk to them about that..
Harvey Kneeslapper: Hey, Dwayne! Can I talk to you?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Oh, sorry about that. I live around the corner, and it wouldn't seem like they would do that. I'll have to talk to them about that..
Harvey Kneeslapper: Hey, Dwayne! Can I talk to you?
Um yes sir *Shaking in fear*