Do you feel Welcome at Muppet Central?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Thank you at least someone here understands me.
You're very welcome. I understand...I'm going to college, and while some of my friends will be there. A lot of them won't , and even somebody I love I'm most likely not going to see again for a very very long time.

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
You two totally get it. Let's make now like the old days, not by recreating the old days, but by living in the NOW! Do something wild. Throw some penguins. Send an encouraging thought to another MC member. Add a pun to an otherwise serious post. Include :rolleyes:'s opinion in parentheticals. Translate a post into Mock Swedish. Post fan-fiction about life and love and expand the MC universe. Dance like nobody's watching.

Always think: Is there the education of Sesame Street? The humor of the Muppets? The heart of the Fraggles? (The darkness of the Skesis?) If there is, go with it!
Youeee getsa ita. Dahorga borga lika de olda dayza, noh creatah olda deeys, boot leev nowa. Dooka weeld. Screffa gorda throw ze penguins. Encooorge Meemberz. Eeda zea punzas.Perenthezeesa :rolleyes:. Treenslate posty SWEEDISH. Posta feection leef eend looooov. Dancea dancea dancea.

Eelwayz theenk: Eeza Seza Street? Hoomor Muppeets? Hearta Freeglez? (Skekzees? ) Eef thera izzaa, gooo!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Hmmmm...just saw this topic...do I feel welcome here...not really...still hang around but don't comment much.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
So.. I haven't seen anybody crazify any threads, except for this one. C'mon, if you have a thread that you really like, go ahead. Throw some penguins. Translate something into mock Swedish. Do anything, that will make this place more like the old days!