Wikia problems

Schfifty

Reaction score
Has anyone been having problems/annoyances with visiting Wikia sites? It takes several seconds to load a page (or worse, doesn't load it at all) on any Wikia site, like Muppet Wiki. I don't think this is just a personal Internet connection problem...

mr3urious

Reaction score
Got no problems with me. Maybe it is just your Internet connection.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Now it looks like I can't start a discussion in the Forum on Muppet Wiki. I click on "What do you want to talk about?", and the rest of the options just won't appear. I tried it when I was logged out, and it works perfectly.

Does the script for starting a new discussion only work in the newer looks now? I use the standard Monobook scheme when I'm logged in. :confused:

Schfifty

Reaction score
I still can't make posts in the Muppet Wiki forum when in the Monobook skin.

Am I going to have to switch out my favorite skin to a different one? This is starting to get annoying.

ErnieBert

Reaction score
Hey, Matt! I'm glad I found this post. The same thing's been happening to me since last week. (I'm also still on Monobook.) I saw a neat foreign record that Paul put up, and I wanted to tell Wendy about it, but I couldn't post my entry on her message wall. I can edit articles fine, but I can't use the message wall. I can type a message, but I can't see the buttons to edit it or post it. I thought I was having computer problems, but it was doing the same thing at the library. I'll send the admins an e-mail and I hope they can find out what's going on.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I'm also having this problem where the images won't load on an article. On episode guides, the first couple of images will load, but everything else after that won't.

Hopefully somebody from the staff can tell us what's going on.