TV Alert: The Muppets on The View Friday August 8, 2014

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Not to double post but this is what Disney NEEDS to let them do more often! It gets them in the public eye more then doing a measly 3 min guest appearance!! I wish they did this when they were promoting the DVD for the last film!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Thanks Muppetfan, I don't have time know, if I survive working six hours at the heckhole where I have to work today, I'll check it out afterwards.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I noticed that as well...I thought it would at least be TV-PG.
Ya, though when they were on Arsenio or something it was still rated TV-14. I mean the muppets aren't just for kids, you don't need to G everything. When MTM aired on TV twice, both times it had a TV-PG.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Ya, though when they were on Arsenio or something it was still rated TV-14. I mean the muppets aren't just for kids, you don't need to G everything. When MTM aired on TV twice, both times it had a TV-PG.
I feel bad for Kermit he's had to repeatedly say that the Muppets aim at what they do for everyone. Their not trying to do anything for children. That Sam Roberts radio show was a great example of him explaining that.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
True, but think.
Kermit hasn't been on Sesame Street since at least 1993. (just an estimate)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
True, but think.
Kermit hasn't been on Sesame Street since at least 1993. (just an estimate)
Thats one reason why Jim didn't let Kermit be on sesame street as a regular so he wasn't type cast as being just for kids.