Do you feel Welcome at Muppet Central?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ya that's true, we don't have an ignore button for nothing. If someone is bullying or harrasing you in any way just hit the ignore button, and your troubles are over.
Yeah, but sometimes the staff and members don't get along, so you can't ignore them. I'm not saying they're bad people, but some of them don't always think about the younger member's feelings. Not trying to be disrespectful.....

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Yeah, but sometimes the staff and members don't get along, so you can't ignore them. I'm not saying they're bad people, but some of them don't always think about the younger member's feelings. Not trying to be disrespectful.....
True 'dat. True 'dat.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Wherever you go you won't get along with everybody. That's how life is. This forum isn't a utopia because it happens to be filled with human-type people. You just have to accept that there will be some you don't like and some that don't like you and some who have a talent for rubbing you the wrong way and move on. The "ignore" function is very useful for people who really work your nerves. I've ignored a few, and it has improved my experience.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Wherever you go you won't get along with everybody. That's how life is. This forum isn't a utopia because it happens to be filled with human-type people. You just have to accept that there will be some you don't like and some that don't like you and some who have a talent for rubbing you the wrong way and move on. The "ignore" function is very useful for people who really work your nerves. I've ignored a few, and it has improved my experience.
Well... I know everybody won't like me, and, well, some of the people that don't like me, well, I can't ignore!! It's just that some of the people I don't like have been getting in the way of all my other friends, and we really need it to stop.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know one thing people need to stop getting so bent out of shape if someone doesn't agree with them.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I know one thing people need to stop getting so bent out of shape if someone doesn't agree with them.
We're just expressing our opinions, because some members have even cried and thought about leaving, due to cyberbullies here on this forum.