Pre-Order "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray available August 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
As for the Extended Edition,
I figured there was more with Constantine doing karate. There is a trailer that has a close-up shot as opposed to the further away shot in the movie.

I'm hoping and entrust that the complete helicopter scene is in there with Sam & the inspector. Jean "somewhat" Abruptly returns at the end in the movie but you can see in trailers he and Sam enter to grab on to the muppet ladder and jean has tan lines where his sunglasses were from his vacation.

Continuing on from that, I Know in the novel it lists Kermit falling off the helecopter then climbing the Muppet Ladder. I don't know if that was actually filmed though. There is a cool shot of kermit standing in the breeze though off the Tower in a trailer.

Good to hear about the complete versions of doin' a sequel and interrogation song! I Assume Rowlf got his lonely dog line too? Glad they kept the God Father 3 line! Neat about Beaker In interrogation!!

I hope Constantine's get you what you want is complete though! I know we get the special feature of Bret singing it but I want to see the full soundtrack version in the movie.

Hope The complete Muppet show theme is in it too (competle with shots of sweetums, Thog and mutations) along with Pepe's solo And a longer version of scooters moves like jagger!

Other scenes I hope are included, Kermit Presents the old train to The Muppets as well as fozzies Dinning cart bit.

Danny's Wocka Wocka joke/line
And the forth wall joke and More with hobo joe and other cameos we Seen cut from the trailers.

Other shots i would like to see Dominic ice-skating which would most likely include Walter ice-skating, the Swedish Chef and the shark, Rowlf and Lew Zealand looking over, also there was a shot of Beaker in a blown up version of the Magnetic bomb suit and of Of course that 2015 Calendar shot with Bunsen, Beaker and 80's robot.

Trying to think if there's any other deleted scenes/shots. i know was more with the babies.

There should've a special feature with Constantine. Still I'm really happy for the extended version!

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
It's just the Blu-ray version available in the US that has the extended scenes. You can see this by looking at the artwork on the packaging already posted in this thread.

I do wish that Amazon.com would fix up it's site so I can order this though. It's where I basically do all my blu-ray purchases (don't know of any other decent site that will send to Australia where I live).
I think Barnes and Noble ships to Australia. As Amazon isn't selling it yet, I'd use them if I was you. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dvd-muppets-most-wanted-ricky-gervais/25364814

I think dvdworldusa.com also ships to Australia.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I've had a look at my copy, and I'm sorry to say that the DVD that comes with the Blu-ray is the same as the normal DVD (no extended cut).
Okay- well, that's a bummer, but thanks for letting me know. I guess I'll have to look into the digital version after all.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi,

Got my USA blu ray today, kermit introducing the train and Fozzies dining cart bit is in the extended cut, doing a sequel has a musical dancing human bit in the middle.
Yes the fourth wall joke is there. A longer proposal scene, Constantine explains to Ricki in more detail why he proposed, Nadia explains to Kermit who Constantine is and his back story.......and Kermit regurgitates a paper clip in the Police car.......weird and grosse!!! Scooter taps Constantine on the shoulder while he's doing karate, he grabs him and back drops scooter over his shoulder!!! That's all I remember for now!! :smile:

Chris UK

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thanks for that info! Anymore with the helicopter? I really hope that Sam and Jean are included in the Muppet ladder. Any new cameos? I guess maybe they can't include everything. But I really hope more is with the helicopter. I'm very happy the train Bit is there!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thanks for that info! Anymore with the helicopter? I really hope that Sam and Jean are included in the Muppet ladder. Any new cameos? I guess maybe they can't include everything. But I really hope more is with the helicopter. I'm very happy the train Bit is there!
Can't remember much different about the helicopter. There is a longer kermit piggy scene after they have defeated Constantine, including how do we land this thing and an auto land button!!!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.