Don't leave me again!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
This story takes place after Leah and Zoot's wedding and Kermit and Piggy are married. Kermit finds out that Constantine's brother, Calvin, wants to kill her. When she's not around, he starts suffering emotional breakdowns that makes everyone worried about him. Jeni, Leah and Zoot's 12 year old daughter, joins the group.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1

Jeni walked to Robin's room. Robin is 14 now and all he wants is to have Val, his girlfriend by his side. "Robin, whose Val?" she asked. "My girlfriend." he told her. "Oh." she said, "Do you love her?" "Yea." he told her.

"Piggy, wake up." Kermit said, rubbing her head. "I'm up." Piggy told him, standing up. They walked downstairs to the living room. Then, they shared a kiss...a very long kiss. "I love you." she told him. "I love you." he said it back. They kissed again. "Hello, are you going to be like this all the time?" Rizzo asked, "I might as well bring a barf bag." The two lovers laughed. "First week of being my wonderful wife." Kermit swayed her back and fourth. "And the first day of being my strong husband." she added. He kissed her neck. "Uncle Kermit, can I invite Val over here?" Robin asked from behind, wimping. "Sure." his uncle told him. "Thanks!" Robin said and ran off. "He tricked you." Constantine said from behind. The lovers turned around. "What?" Kermit asked rudely. "Don't be so rud-" "I don't trust you." he stopped him and the lovers walked away hand in hand.

Leah went to Jeni's room. "Come downstairs." she said. Jeni walked downstairs with her mom.

"Kerm, why so romantic?" Clifford asked. "It's called love." Kermit explained. Suddenly, they heard screaming from Piggy's room.

"PIGGY, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" the frog screamed, running upstairs.

He barged into the room. "I found a note. Someone wants to kill me." Piggy cried, "Calvin the frog." He rushed her out of the room.

"It's not fair." she cried. "I know." he told her, "I won't let that happen. Go downstairs." She went downstairs and he sunk to the ground, and began to cry.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER TWO

"Kermit, are you ok?" Fozzie asked. "Someone wants to kill her...I can't take it anymore." the frog replied. "Come on." the bear said, pulling him up.

Leah and Zoot sat by their daughter. "Listen, we need to start lockdowns again." Kermit told them, "Leah, you and Jeni need to know about this: Someone wants to kill her again." He turned to Fozzie. "Fozzie, take over." he added and walked away.

Piggy sat on her bed. She couldn't believe what is happing. Kermit walked in. "Piggy, what's up?" he asked, sitting on the bed with her. "Nothing." she replied. "What do you wanna do?" he asked. "I don't know." she said, "I need to tell you something." He didn't like the way she said it. "What, honey?" he asked.

She took a deep breath. "I'm pregant." she said. His face turned pale. "R-really?" he asked, walking to the window. "Yea." she said. Tears went down his face. "Great..." he said. It was the only thing he could say. "How long?" he asked. "Two days." she replied, walking to him, "I-we could lose the baby." "Why?" he asked, worried. "Inerspecies." she replied. "We won't lose her." he told her, "We made it together, so you will give birth to the child and we, together, will love and raise it." They shared a kiss.

Fozzie walked into the bathroom and found Piggy's test. "What the ****?" he asked himself, "She's pregant!"

Jeni was playing on her I-phone and Leah and Zoot was watching her. "Hey, what'cha doing?" Zoot asked. "On a game." Jeni replied, "Angry Birds." "Can I play?" Leah asked. Jeni gave her the phone.

"Kermit, are you-" "Piggy's pregant." Kermit stopped Janice, "It's my child." He began to cry. "We could lose it before it's born." he cried. Piggy hugged him from behind. "If we do lose it, we can try again." Piggy said from behind. He took her hand.
[PIGGY]

Look at this photograph
Every time I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red?
And what the **** is on Joey's head?
And this is where I grew up
I think the present owner fixed it up
I never knew we'd ever went without
The second floor is hard for sneaking out

[JANICE]

And this is where I went to school
Most of the time had better things to do
Criminal record says I've broke in twice
I must have done it half a dozen times
I wonder if it's too late
Should I go back and try to graduate?
Life's better now than it was back then
If I was them I wouldn't let me in
Oh oh oh
Oh God I
[ALL THREE]

Every memory of looking out the back door
I have the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor
It's hard to say it, time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye

[KERMIT]

Every memory of walking out the front door
I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for
Goodbye, goodbye
Goodbye
Remember the old arcade?
Blew every dollar that we ever made
The cops hated us hanging out
They said somebody went and burned it down
We used to listen to the radio
And sing along with every song we know
We said someday we'd find out how it feels
To sing to more than just the steering wheel
Kim's the first girl I kissed
I was so nervous that I nearly missed
She's had a couple of kids since then
I haven't seen her since God knows when
Oh oh oh
Oh God I
Goodbye, goodbye
Goodbye, goodbye
I miss that town
I miss their faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it
I miss it now
I can't believe it
So hard to stay
Too hard to leave it

[PIGGY]

I miss it now
I can't believe it
So hard to stay
Too hard to leave it
If I could I relive those days
I know the one thing that would never change
[ALL THREE]

Goodbye, goodbye
Goodbye, goodbye
Look at this photograph
Every time I do it makes me laugh
Every time I do it makes me

"I love you." he told Piggy. "Love you, too." Piggy replied. The three walked to the living room and watched movies.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER THREE

"Everyone, we have an announcement." Kermit held Piggy's hand, "Piggy's pregant." "No way!" Gonzo said. "Congrats you two." Pepe said, "I know that your little fun turned into something else, h'okay." "Awesome!" Leah said happily. "Now, before we get to the movie, I have to ask everyone to get whatever they need from your rooms." "Why?" Scooter asked. "I will tell you later." the frog told the gofer. Piggy walked to Leah and the gang. "Hey, Piggy." Flyod said. She waved at him. "What's groovy?" Dr. Teeth asked. "GROOVY! GROOVY!" Animal screamed, "HAHAHAHA!" Piggy gulpped. "You're ok, pig?" Constantine asked from behind, "Don't lie." "Fine." she said, "Just a little weary." "That could get much worse." Kermit pulled her closer to him. "I'm fine." she told them. "You sure?" he asked. She walked away.

Piggy walked to her bathroom and locked the door. Her chest heaved and she sank to the floor, and cried silently. She rubbed her stomach and gagged into the toilet. She unlocked the door, but she remained in.

Janice and Leah went to her room. "Piggy, open up the door." Leah demanded. Janice barged in and found her sitting on the floor. "Piggy?" Janice asked and looked at the toilet. "GET KERMIT, NOW!" she screamed. Leah ran downstairs. "It's ok." the pig's friend told her, "We'll get help."

Kermit was just about to fall to sleep when Leah ran downstairs. "KERMIT, PIGGY...SHE'S GAGGING UP BLOOD!" She ran upstairs. Along with Kermit and Fozzie.

Janice took Piggy to her bed and lied her down. "Please, stay with me." Piggy said, holding onto her sweater sleeve. She nodded and sat with her. Kermit and Fozie ran and slid down to her. "Call 911!" Kermit demanded. Fozzie dialed 911 and the rest tried to cool her off.

Constantine stood by the door and started to sing quietly so no one would hear.

"They're on their way-" "I'm fine." Piggy said. "No!" Kermit replied, "You're not." He walked out of the room and cried.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
It's really possible that I could or will be posting on Thursday. I don't have school on that day!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER FOUR

Kermit waited worried in the waiting room as he got some coffee. Pepe went to him and patted him on the back. "Kermit the frog?" the doctor asked, "Come with me." Kermit went with the doctor. "I'm afraid that she lost the baby and her recovery will be slow." Kermit wipped his eyes and went to her room.

"P-piggy." he said, "C-c-can you hear me?" She vision was blurried and her hearing was echoing. "Please, talk to me." he tried again. He put his hand on her stomach. "We lost the baby." she told him, "It's gone." Tears went down his face. "I know." he replied, "At least I didn't lose you." She nodded and squeezed his hand.

Fozzie walked in. "How's the baby?" he asked. Kermit broke into tears and lied his head on the shoulder. "It's gone." Kermit sobbed. The bear hugged him and cried with him. The doctor came in. "You can check out now." he said and walked away. She got off the bed and walked slowly out of the room.

While at the boarding house, Constantine sat on the couch with his acoustic guitar.
[CONSTANTINE]

Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray
Trying hard to reach out
But when I'd try to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I pray
I could breakaway
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I loved
I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway
Wanna feel the warm breeze
Sleep under a palm tree
Feel the rush of the ocean
Get onboard a fast train
Travel on a jet plane, far away
And breakaway
I'll do what it takes 'til I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
I won't forget all the ones that I loved
I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway
Buildings with a hundred floors
Swinging 'round revolving doors
Maybe I don't know where they'll take me but
Gotta keep moving on, moving on
Fly away, breakaway
Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye
I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway, breakaway, breakaway
He sat on the couch and began to watch movies.

Then, the rest of the gang got back from the hospital. "What happened?" he asked. "We-they lost the baby." Rowlf replied. Kermit took Piggy upstairs to their room.

"Kermit, are you ok?" Piggy asked. "No." Kermit told her, "We lost it." "Let's try again." she suggested, suducing him. "I don't know." he told her, "Let's wait." "Ok." she said. She lied on the bed and tried to go asleep. "Stay with me." she said. He lied down beside her and rubbed her stomach. "I love you." he told her. "I love you, too." she replied.

Jeni went to Robin's room and lied beside him. He didn't mind. "Can't sleep?" he asked, rubbing her head. "No." she replied. "Me either." he said, "Hey, how about we play flappy bird." She nodded and took her phone out. They began to play the game.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER FIVE

Kermit sat on his bed and Piggy was in the bathroom. "PIGGY, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" he asked. She walked out of th bathroom. "Yea." she replied. "Tell me what you want-" "Kermit, please-" "Listen to me." he said, "I almost lost you and we lost our kid, and tell me."

Val opened the door and was suprized by Robin's kiss her gave her. "Hey to you, too." she said. She walked in and shut the door.

Kermit took her waist and kissed her forcefully. Her hands slid behind his neck, which was a good sign. He pulled her ponytail out of her hair and let it fall down. They continued to kiss as they lied on the bed. "Kermit, are you s-" "Shh." he stopped her, "It's ok." "I-i can't." her voice broke, "We just lost our child. The one we made together." He got off and went to his side. "Let's try it...right now." he joked, "I need to relax and so do you." "I need to go. Alone." she got up and ran out the door.

All of he could do was to watch her leave.

Jeni woke up on the couch and Leah kissed her head. "G'morning." she told her, "Hungry?" "Sure." Jeni said, following her mom to the kichen.

"Kermit, you're ok?" Scooter asked. "Yea." Kermit lied, "I'm fine." "You're sure?" the gofer asked. "YEA! I'M FINE!" the frog broke down, "I JUST LOST MY CHILD AND PIGGY WENT SOMEWHERE WITHOUT TELLING ME WHERE, SO YEA I'M FINE!" Scooter gave him a hug. "It's going to be ok." he said, patting him on the back, "It's going to be alright."

Val and Robin sat on the couch, kissing. He pulled back. "What do you want to do?" he asked. "Spongebob." she told her. "Awesome." he kissed her and put a DVD in.

Zoot watched his family as he stood against the wall. "You're good?" Fozzie asked. "Yea." the trumpetter replied.

Piggy was walking home when a black SUV stopped by her. She started running away and hid in the ally. She's all alone. No one.