The wedding after the Gulag

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER EIGHT

Piggy stood up and walked through the woods for food, or water. She started to give up, it was a while now and no one has found her yet. She slipped over a rock and her head hit the rock, causing her to faint, and bleed.

At the house, nobody wanted to do anything. Leah and Zoot lied on the couch sleeping, Gonzo went to Camila's house, and Kermit stayed in Piggy's room.

Kermit sat on her bed and started to look at photos. Of her and him together. The wedding is now in three days and he knew he had to do something. But what?

Leah fell asleep on the couch and just not giving two bits. Zoot lied back on the couch and rubbed her feet, trying to push her buttons.

Kermit walked out the door and ran down the street,

He went through many woods on the streets of the town, but nothing. He won't give up. For nothing.

Then, he went to one more. Is she there? He walked into the woods and knew that she had to be in there. He ran through them. "PIGGY...PIGGY...PIGGY, WHERE ARE YOU?" he screamed, "PIGGY!" He fell to his knees and cried, wept, bawled for her.

Will he find her? Is she alive? Will she ever wake up? Find out in the next chapter.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER NINE

Fozzie sat on his beanbag in the living room and watched a movie. The only move that will cheer him up is Spongebob. Yes, the yellow, talking sponge that can makecampfires under water.

Kermit slowly stood up and now he won't rest until he finds her. He walked slowly in the woods, until he found a clue. Her ring. The diamond ring. "No." he said to himself, "She can't be. Not today." He walked to the direction the ring was found.

The only thing he can think about right now was her. And only her. He can't live without her.

Then, there she was on the rock, bleeding. He bent down to her and got down to her face. "Who are you?" she asked. "Piggy, it's m-me. Kermit, we're getting married in three days. You're the one who almost died." he told her, "I love you and you love me." "Oh yea." she said, "I know." He sighed in relief. She felt the back of her head. "Oh, blood." she said. He took a white wrap and wrapped it around her head. "I can't feel my arms." she added, "I just lost feeling of them." He lifted her up and carried her home.

Leah lied on the bed and Zoot lied next to her. "He'll find her." he told her and kissed her head. "I know." she said, "I think it's my f-" "No, it's not." he stopped her, "I love you too much to let you say that."

Kermit walked in the door with Piggy in his arms. Fozzie shot up and ran to them. "Is she ok?" he asked. "Yea." Piggy replied, "I can walk." Kermit put her down on the couch.

Leah and the rest of the gang ran downstairs. "Thank God." she said, lying her head on Zoot's shoulder.

"No one really knows who did this to you." Kermit said, holding her hand. "I know...I know who one of them is." Piggy said, "Alec Longbottom." He looked at her. "Oh." he said. They leaned in and shared a kiss. "I love you." he said, "I promise." "I love you, too." she said. "HEY, LET'S HAVE A KARAOKE NIGHT!" he added, making everyone run to the living room. "Where?" Leah asked. "The studio." the frog answered, "Come on. Get on the bus." Everyone got on the bus.

They arrived at the studio and went inside.

Kermit got his banjo and sat by Piggy, while everyone else sat on the beanbags on stage.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER TEN

Kermit took Piggy's hand and kissed it. She smiled as if he had just saved her life...again.
[KERMIT]

Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
Tired of living like a blind man
I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
And this is how you remind me

[PIGGY]

This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
Of what I really am

[BOTH]

It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you a heart worth breaking
And I've been wrong, I've been down
Been to the bottom of every bottle
These five words in my head
Scream, "Are we having fun yet?"
Yet, yet, yet
No, no
Yet, yet, yet
No, no
[ZOOT]

It's not like you didn't know that
I said I love you and I swear I still do
And it must have been so bad
Cause living with me must have **** near killed you

[LEAH]

Of what I really am
Of what I really am

[BOTH AND KERMIT, PIGGY, AND FOZZIE]

This time I'm mistaken
Yet, yet, yet
No, no
Yet, yet, yet
No, no
Yet, yet, yet
No, no
Yet, yet, yet
No, no

[KERMIT AND PIGGY]

Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
Of what I really am
Of what I really am
This time I'm mistaken
Yet, yet, yet
no, no
Are we having fun yet?
Yet, yet, yet
Are we having fun yet?
Yet, yet, yet
Are we having fun yet
"FUN YET, FUN YET!" Animal screamed, "HAHAHA!" "Tomorrow is the wedding." Kermit said. "Yea." Piggy said, "See you tomorrow, I gotta pack my stuff from MY house and move in with you." "Yes!" he said. "I'll be your kids uncle, right?" Fozzie asked. "Yes." the frog replied, "Everyone can and will. And Pepe will be the Godfather." "Yea, baby!" Pepe said. Piggy walked out the door and left.

Piggy arrived at her house and ran to the house. She went up to her room and began packing.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE! AND THE WEDDING DAY!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
What songs should I use for Kermit and Piggy's wedding? Leah and Zoot's wedding?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER ELEVEN-DOUBLE WEDDING DAY

Leah and Piggy got their stylist do their hair. "Wow, a double wedding." Leah said, excited. "I know!" Piggy said, "I never thought that he would ask me."

Kermit and Zoot stood at the alter. "Frog, you're ok?" Zoot asked. "Yea, cold feet." Kermit said, taking a deep breath.

Then, the wedding march started and the girls went down to the alter. "First, we'll do Leah and Zoot." the preist said. The other two back away.

"Piggy." Kermit whispered, "Are you ok?" She nodded and he took her hand.

"We are gathered here today to witness a marriage of Leah and Zoot." the priest began. The song in the background was October and April. "Do you Zoot take Leah to be your lawful wedded wife, in sickness and health, better or worse, to have and to hold as long as you both shall live?" he asked. "I do." Zoot said.

The same process to Leah. "The rings, please." the preist suggested. Robin gave him the rings. "Zoot, repeat after me: I Zoot..."

"I Zoot..." he began.

"Take you, Leah." the preist said.

"Take you, Leah." he said.

"To love." the preist said.

"To love." he said.

"And cherish." the preist said.

"And cherish." he said.

"By the power invested in me and the state of Calforina, I delcare you husband and wife." the preist added, "You may kiss the bride." Zoot pulled her closer and they shared that one kiss." Everyone appuladed and cheered.

Kermit and Piggy stepped up. "Now we have Kermit and Piggy." the preist began again. The song changed to All of me. "Do you Kermit, take Piggy as your lawful wedded wife, in sickness and health, better or worse and to hold as long as you both shall live?" he asked.

"I do." Kermit said.

The same process to Piggy. "We have the rings." the preist added, "Kermit repeat after me: I Kermit..."

"I Kermit..." Kermit began.

"Take you, Piggy..." the preist added.

"Take you, Piggy..." the frog said.

"To love..." he said.

"To love..." the frog said.

"Cherish..." he said.

"Cherish..." the frog said.

"And hold." he finished.

"And hold." the frog finished.

"By the power invested in me and the state of Calfornia, I declare you husband and wife." the preist said, "You may kiss the bride."

Kermit pulled her closer and they shared the kiss. Everyone appuladed and cheered.

THE END!