My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Took me long enough, but I finally have Lew Zealand :fishy: in the kitchen level.
So now I'm up to date with every limited edition muppet:
In the theater I have Beauregard :oops: and Janice :flirt:
In the kitchen I have Marvin and Lew :fishy:
In the ship I have Sweetums :grr:
And in the big house I have Dr. Teeth :big_grin:
I just need Floyd :sing: in the rooftop and then I'll have the full set.
Lucky! I only have Janice (trying for Beau), Marvin and....that's it

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I hope they add some Muppet Treasure Island characters to that game really soon. I'd be interested in seeing either One-Eyed Jack, Black Dog, Calico, or Angel Marie in the big house level, you know since they were gulag inmates in Muppets Most Wanted. Okay, maybe this reference is a little too obvious, but still, i can't wait to see what the creators will come up with next.

rexcrk

Reaction score
While we're waiting for the next update, what's everyone's favorite stage in the game?

Personally I love the Rooftop the most.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
While we're waiting for the next update, what's everyone's favorite stage in the game?

Personally I love the Rooftop the most.
Yeah i like the Rooftop too even though i can never get Floyd :sing: in that level :rolleyes:.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Oo that sucks. The only level I've ever had any real trouble getting new characters in was the Ship. For some reason I always have the most difficult time trying to get new characters. Fortunately it's been a while since I've had to try :stick_out_tongue:

I think when they initially offered Floyd for the rooftop I didn't have the two Muppets needed to digitize him, which sucked, but fortunately they offered him again :big_grin:

galagr

Reaction score
Seeing as tomorrow's the first year anniversary of the game, that's when I would expect this "big update" to be released. At least, that's what I'd hope. Given their current attitude towards the game as of late, we could be waiting another three months.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I certainly hope so. They better or I might just get to the point where I'll stop playing if this keeps up.

Slackbot

Reaction score
It does seem like this app's development has been put on the back burner. I check in once a day to get Constantine and milk the stages for money, and I'm nearly a billionaire. *sigh*

Oh well. My Singing Monsters is still lively.

galagr

Reaction score
-First year anniversary of the game
Nothing

-A new Muppet web series is released
Nothing

-MMW comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray
Nothing

Time to pack this up, guys. That update's not coming. They haven't so as much as updated their Facebook since July, and we're still waiting for an update they've been teasing since early June.

If there's nothing by tomorrow, I'm deleting the game.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I just checked myself and they still haven't posted a new photo, so I'd say it is indeed getting to be about time to call it quits.