Official Muppet Scale/Chart?

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Guys,I saw a scene from ,,MFS."The whole electric mayhem is standing side by side..So Floyd is bigger than Janice and (I think)Zoot is bigger than Janice,too.But Dr.Teeth is the biggest!!

The next scene are beaker&Bunsen.Bunsen is only to Beakers hair!!I always thought he is smaller!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Guys,I saw a scene from ,,MFS."The whole electric mayhem is standing side by side..So Floyd is bigger than Janice and (I think)Zoot is bigger than Janice,too.But Dr.Teeth is the biggest!!

The next scene are beaker&Bunsen.Bunsen is only to Beakers hair!!I always thought he is smaller!
Ya, it's also funny how in one TMS episode, Bunsen says that Beaker's "short and stubby" when he tries to enlarge Beaker, but in another he calls him "tall and thin" when he tried to shrink him :smile:.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Ya, it's also funny how in one TMS episode, Bunsen says that Beaker's "short and stubby" when he tries to enlarge Beaker, but in another he calls him "tall and thin" when he tried to shrink him :smile:.
Oh yes :wink: I remember...What is he now??Short or tall?! :smile: :big_grin: I think beaker is tall,because in this TMS episode Bunsen said:,,For the small people like beaker!"And beaker was like:,,Oh,I am not small!"

Muppet Master

Reaction score

Well, it says on muppet wiki that the muppets heights' are an ongoing blooper, and it certainly is. At one point Dr. Teeth is the tallest of the electric mayhem, and the next he's dancing with Janice who's like a foot taller than him. :big_grin:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Hey, I've got an idea, what we convert the muppets' heights to human heights or what we think they'd be in human height, here's what I think.

• Kermit the Frog 5"5
  • Miss Piggy 6"0
  • Fozzie Bear 6"2
  • Gonzo the Great 5"5
  • Animal 6"5
  • Scooter 5"6
  • Rowlf the Dog 5"10
  • Dr. Teeth 5"7
  • Sgt. Floyd Pepper 6"0
  • Janice 5"11
  • Zoot 5"9
  • Statler 6"0