"Disney Drive On" possible new web series?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Considering the theme song says "Disney Drive On", I'd say it's the former.
I had only watched them once when I posted this, and then I watched again after posting... This is what happens when I only watch something once on the day it premieres.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I agree with Muppet Master!! Is it only available on an APPP???????? NOT YT OR DISNEY.COM?????

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
This looks pretty Awesome, I like how Pepe keeps calling Walter Howard. And I can see Bobo being very Funny in this. But I hope its not just available by an app.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
This looks pretty Awesome, I like how Pepe keeps calling Walter Howard. And I can see Bobo being very Funny in this. But I hope its not just available by an app.
Me, too!!! I really hope that this will be put up on a website or something ( hint hint, Tough Pigs. Hint hint, The Muppet Mindset.)

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
The videos are available right now on the Disney website! They released two of the episodes today, which in total gives us fourteen minutes of new Muppet content! Go watch it, guys!
O.K!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
No, it wasn't. Drop the debate!
Yes, please. Anyway, the debate is pointless, because according to The Muppet Mindset, Peter Linz states that these segments were filmed NEARLY TWO YEARS AGO, that was long before MMW disappointed at the box office.