Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I can't read the long posts. But I'll just say I loved MMW it wasnt perfect but no film is. It had everything that the previous films haven't had in a long time since the Jim Henson era. Kermit is finally back to being Kermit and I can't ask for anything more then that. :smile: :jim:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I can't read the long posts. But I'll just say I loved MMW it wasnt perfect but no film is. It had everything that the previous films haven't had in a long time since the Jim Henson era. Kermit is finally back to being Kermit and I can't ask for anything more then that. :smile: :jim:
Amen.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
As soon as my friend get them to me, I totally will. I'll be uploading a instrumental of "I'm Number One" later today. The voices can still slightly be heard in echo, but it's pretty good considering it will be the original version.
Do you have any more?

BertsNose

Reaction score
"We're Doing a Sequel" was the best opener for Muppets Most Wanted. It was a great bouncy fun song and "The Interrogation Song" was really funny. I might have had more to say about the other musical numbers if I joined this forum after I saw the movie. I can't wait for the DVD already. It was a genius idea to have the antagonist Constantine be a doppelganger for our hero Kermit.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Look what I just found on YouTube! A man proposing to his girlfriend, and wait 'til you see what song he uses to help this happen!

Not only that, but I think that the man proposing here looks a little bit like Dominic Badguy what with his white suit, beard, etc.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Where does Scooter sing his rendition of Moves Like Jagger with Pepe? Berlin or Madrid? That's one of the questions i've had for a while now ever since seeing the movie in theaters.