Do you feel Welcome at Muppet Central?

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
In order to treat others with respect, we should be patient. The problem with newbies is that they don't know how to compromise with a mod or at least wait. I learned that maybe being patient is not so great, but I have to be respectful with everyone no matter how high their expectations are.

So let's "agree to disagree", but let's not just be serious, but also have fun.. This forum has changed a lot, but I have not got into threads that would get my posts deleted. So, I have to choose wisely, but my gosh there are times where I can't decide which thread to get into and post.
I find it a bit ironic that you ask if people feel welcome then immediately accuse newbies.....

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
It's like.... hippies and rainbows and peace and Jim Henson all rolled into one... Basically, everything i stand for! :smile:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
It's like.... hippies and rainbows and peace and Jim Henson all rolled into one... Basically, everything i stand for! :smile:
Me too! Especially Jim Henson! Plus I'm not a hippy, but I respect their good-nature. I don't believe all the sterotypes silly people say!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Thanks. It represents the symbiotic connection of all things...plus Kermit because, well Kermit is awesome!
You're absolutely right! Kermit is one of my favorites. Third right after Fozzie, and Gonzo, because I identify with them.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
You're absolutely right! Kermit is one of my favorites. Third right after Fozzie, and Gonzo, because I identify with them.
Gonzo's my favorite followed by Scooter and then Kermit and then Pepe. Heck, I just like 'em all!