New Two-Headed Monster Plush from Sesame Place

Drtooth

Reaction score
It says they can be ordered through their special mail order department. That's certainly worth a try.

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Looks cool! :smile: I haven't seen much (or possibly any) of THM merchandise.

galagr

Reaction score
That looks great! It's a great plush representation of him (them?)! Have we gotten any Two Headed Monster merch before? I know we almost got the Palisades figure, but that's about all that comes to mind. Can't wait to see what other characters they include in the "Classic Character Collection".

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
That looks great! It's a great plush representation of him (them?)! Have we gotten any Two Headed Monster merch before? I know we almost got the Palisades figure, but that's about all that comes to mind. Can't wait to see what other characters they include in the "Classic Character Collection".
There has been a PVC figure of the Two-Headed Monster made back in 1998.
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Sesame_Street_PVC_figures_(Tyco)

Speaking of the "Classic Character Collection", Barkley was the only other character that was included in this collection back in late 2012 for a limited time.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/278519558177734199/

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The "Classic Character Collection" makes me wonder if more old school characters will be included. Of course it could (and probably will) include classic characters still heavily used today, and the Two-Headed Monster is still used quite a bit. I wonder if they'll come out with a Herry Monster, Guy Smiley, or Mr. Johnson.

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
excellent! not only have they made a Two Headed Monster plush but it looks fantastic as does Barkley, I'm very impressed and excited at the same time.

I've been waiting to add Two Headed Monster to my collection ever since the Palisades Sesame Street line got cancelled :insatiable::search::super: