New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central.....I tried to hang out over at tough pigs forums, but I always felt more at home here. Welcome!

Eyeball

Reaction score
Finally decided to join these forums. I already check Tough Pigs every day and am a little active on their forums. Not sure what else to say.
Welcome sword fry, hope you enjoy yourself here on the forums.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Finally decided to join these forums. I already check Tough Pigs every day and am a little active on their forums. Not sure what else to say.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
Please, enjoy yourself. :smile:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Welcome to FunnieGuy and SwordFry, hope you're on this forum for a long time.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hey guys. My name is Adam, and I am mostly a fan of the movies, having all the theatrical ones on Blu-ray, and the 25th Anniversary Edition DVD of Follow That Bird...
Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy the forum as much as us! :smile:

Zaylie

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have loved Jim Hensons little creatures since I was a very little kid! I grew up watching his puppets come to life in front of my eyes. I am extremely interested in the behind the scenes of how the creatures were made and the concepts! I would really love to get in the field of this amazing art form and do it for the rest of my life! I very much look forward to learning as much as I can about the puppets, and getting to know people with the same passion for them as me!