Teeth Brushing Songs and sketches

Skekayuk

Reaction score
I'm looking for teeth brushing songs and sketches. BUT in particular I am looking for ones where one character has their teeth brushed by another (there are a lot about people brushing their own teeth but rather fewer where someone has their teeth brushed), So far the only ones I[ve found are:

Forgetful Jones forgetting to brush teeth (he forgets to brush Buster's teeth, the scenario being that he brushes Buster's teeth and then Buster brushes Forgetfuls teeth http://www.sesamestreet.org/videos#media/video_14289dbe-1561-11dd-a62f-919b98326687

and a piece where Bigbird brushes a horses teeth http://www.sesamestreet.org/videos#media/video_892bae18-4fe1-4a23-aa4f-1efb2aef364b

Anyone know of anymore like this?

I am actually a bit surprised, since Dental recommendations are that kids under 7 need to have their teeth brushing at least supervised and often done by an adult that in a pre-school programme most of the examples of teeth brushing have kids brushing their own teeth with little or no supervision.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
The ones I can think of is: "Disco Toothbrush", "Kids Just Love to Brush", "Brush, Brush, Boogie", and many others....

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Back in the early 80's there was a Muppet skit that defies description. The set was the inside of a mouth with upper and lower teeth.
Some Muppet germs show up, and announce they love living inside your mouth, because they can cause CAVITIES!!!!
As they went about their business rotting the teeth out, a giant toothbrush shows up, smiles at the camera, and declares, "Fear not, Babycakes! I'll get rid of them!"
The germs leave, and the brush does a clumsy job of smearing toothpaste on the teeth.

No, I was not stoned when I saw this. No, I did not dream this up. I'll swear on a stack of bibles this did happen.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Back in the early 80's there was a Muppet skit that defies description. The set was the inside of a mouth with upper and lower teeth.
Some Muppet germs show up, and announce they love living inside your mouth, because they can cause CAVITIES!!!!
As they went about their business rotting the teeth out, a giant toothbrush shows up, smiles at the camera, and declares, "Fear not, Babycakes! I'll get rid of them!"
The germs leave, and the brush does a clumsy job of smearing toothpaste on the teeth.

No, I was not stoned when I saw this. No, I did not dream this up. I'll swear on a stack of bibles this did happen.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The ones I can think of is: "Disco Toothbrush", "Kids Just Love to Brush", "Brush, Brush, Boogie", and many others....

Ugh... Disco Toothbrush:

The most "We're Still Relevant" yet completely irrelevant of the Sesame Street Disco segments. Yet, oddly so bad it's good. Almost something out of a cheap Sesame knockoff.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Here's a rap number about how toothpaste is made. Sorry about the poor quality here.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
"HEY-A MAHATMA!" "HEY WHAT?" "How can you sing when your teeth aren't clean?"
I guess this sort of counts, but really I'm just posting it for how lovably strange it is.