Worst sequels

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I don't even get the "even happier ending" thought. I mean, why is it that Disney thinks "happiness" equals romance (or vice versa)? Looking back on Hunchback, one of the things I actually like about it is that Quasimodo didn't end up with the leading lady, but still ended up happy, because he was accepted for who he was (which, before meeting Esmeralda, was all he wanted to begin with). I like that it was something different for Disney at the time. Giving him a love interest in the DTV sequel kind of ruins that...
Exactly! The other problem I have is how Pheobus acts throughout the movie. He's not the kind to believe the worst in people yet he was quick to assume the circus people were thieves(sure he was true, but in the first one he believed everybody innocent until proven guilty really).

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
If TV show spinoffs count as sequels, then I say Planet Sheen.

It takes all the things that those who actually liked Jimmy Neutron were willing to forgive, exasperates them, and throws a random character in a scenario that any cartoon could have been easily placed in and the show would be exactly the same. Just unfunny and generic and Sheen becoming completely braindead instead of naive and obsessed fanboy-y makes the show worse.
If TV show spinoffs count as sequels, then I say Planet Sheen.

It takes all the things that those who actually liked Jimmy Neutron were willing to forgive, exasperates them, and throws a random character in a scenario that any cartoon could have been easily placed in and the show would be exactly the same. Just unfunny and generic and Sheen becoming completely braindead instead of naive and obsessed fanboy-y makes the show worse.
I have to agree there. It's because of that show that we'll never get a new season of Jimmy Neutron, which means there won't ever be a 4th Fairly Odd Parents and Jimmy Neutron crossover, which for the record I am glad about. Three is enough. Besides I'd rather have episodes where people from The Fairly Odd Parents universe visit Retroville, who have never been. It'd be interesting to see what Timmy's Dad looks like in Retroville.