Pre-Order "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray available August 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
This from the same person that is talking about illegally bootlegging the latest Muppet blu-ray? Think about it.
I'm still buying it. I was talking about bootlegging the BluRay bonus features.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does anyone think a muppet movie will ever get legit bonus features on a DVD ever again?
Disney doesn't put bonus features on any of its DVD's anymore because they want to pimp out Blu-Ray. I'm totally okay with that, but I haven't bought one of their movies on DVD for some time as a result.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Disney doesn't put bonus features on any of its DVD's anymore because they want to pimp out Blu-Ray. I'm totally okay with that, but I haven't bought one of their movies on DVD for some time as a result.
True, I went to Walmart the other day and found Wreck-It-Ralpbh on DVD for $15. Since it was a success at the box office I though it would have some juicy special features. Interviews, deleted scenes, behind-the-scenes, bloopers, the works. All there was was a Disney short that had virtually no connection to the film in question. This makes me worry that if Disney ever releases S4 and 5 that there'll be no special features, or maybe one dumb one like frog-e-oke or pepe's profiles.

Last edited:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Two things:

1. The short was played before the movie in theaters, so it has a connection.
  2. The short is not dumb, it's wonderful.
My point is that a film that does good at the box office should receive "special treatment", some VHS tapes have better special features than that, MFS on VHS had a music video at least and it bombed badly, I don't hate the Disney short.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if any of the deleted scenes will appear online as "sneak peeks" to the Blu-ray. Especially considering the deleted scenes will be part of the extended cut as opposed to being their own special feature.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well,here's one special feature already leaked.

Well that along with this.

Makes two bonus features leaked and considering the frog-e-oke thing isn't really a surprise special feature than all we really have to wait for special feature wise is rizzo's biggest fan, and even that has been partially leaked on the web. Well I still really want to see what the S&W cut is, hopefully it's a commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.