The Aardman Animations Thread

What is your favourite Aardamn Property

• Shaun the Sheep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Pirates (in an adventure with scienctists/ band of misfits)

• Angry Kid

• Other

• Total voters

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Welcome to the Aardman Thread. A place to post news and discuss the genius that is Aardman everything from their Theatrical films to their short films, TV series to commercials and everything else.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Oh wow, great thread btw, I loved aardmans stuff, mainly W and G and angry kid (the Tourette's episode still has me in stitches every time).

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Oh wow, great thread btw, I loved aardmans stuff, mainly W and G and angry kid (the Tourette's episode still has me in stitches every time).
Thank you I was surprised their was no thread for this already. Wallace and Gromit are some of my faves too, Also recently I have just sorta got into Rex the Runt

Eyeball

Reaction score
I've not heard of Rex the runt, I'm behind the times on things seriously.... Anyway, I was never really too keen on a close shave, the episode kinda lacked what a grand day out and the wrong trousers had if you know what I mean?.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I was never too keen on a Close Shave either, I always liked A Grand Day Out the best. Btw Rex the Runt was a TV show following the adventures of 4 dogs, it was on from around 1998 to 2001. I recently discovered it on YouTube.

Eyeball

Reaction score
I was never too keen on a Close Shave either, I always liked A Grand Day Out the best. Btw Rex the Runt was a TV show following the adventures of 4 dogs, it was on from around 1998 to 2001. I recently discovered it on YouTube.
Oh I must give that a watch sometime soon, what did you think of creature comforts? I thought it was hilarious and it made great Saturday evening telly.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Don't forget "Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit"! I love that movie and it does have very hilarious moments.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Don't forget "Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit"! I love that movie and it does have very hilarious moments.
Oh yeah, that was a good movie aswell, got cravings for Wensleydale now lol, did anyone else hear that Wallace and gromit may end due to peter sallis's health, that would be a sad day indeed.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Oh yeah, that was a good movie aswell, got cravings for Wensleydale now lol, did anyone else hear that Wallace and gromit may end due to peter sallis's health, that would be a sad day indeed.
Yeah I know such a shame if it does end. It would be a sad day indeed.

Oh I must give that a watch sometime soon, what did you think of creature comforts? I thought it was hilarious and it made great Saturday evening telly.
Yeah Creature Comforts is quite good, I remember watching it on DVD

Eyeball

Reaction score
So what did people think of angry kid? I found it hilarious personally but it seemed so much more risqué then other aardman productions.