Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Anyone get the feeling Walleye Pike and Ernst Starvos Grouper are related despite one having hair and the other not having hair?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Now that Jason is promoting his new movie, has anyone asked him what he thought about Muppets Most Wanted?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Now that Jason is promoting his new movie, has anyone asked him what he thought about Muppets Most Wanted?
I get rather annoyed how much people hated on MMW, because of that weirdo, Jason Siegel, seriously? I hope he comments and says he LOVED THE FILM AND IT WAS BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM. THEN THE SECOND HE SAYS THAT, A BUNCH OF CRITICS WILL CHANGE THEIR ROTTEN TOMATOES COMMENTS FROM ROTTEN TO FRESH. The auidence rating will from 64% to 83% and all the Jason Siegel fans who hated the film will act like it's just as good as TM. Jason, I'm waiting for you to say those words.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I get rather annoyed how much people hated on MMW, because of that weirdo, Jason Siegel, seriously? I hope he comments and says he LOVED THE FILM AND IT WAS BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM. THEN THE SECOND HE SAYS THAT, A BUNCH OF CRITICS WILL CHANGE THEIR ROTTEN TOMATOES COMMENTS FROM ROTTEN TO FRESH. The auidence rating will from 64% to 83% and all the Jason Siegel fans who hated the film will act like it's just as good as TM. Jason, I'm waiting for you to say those words.
Amen, brother.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
I love Muppets Most Wanted!

1.I love the Songs so much!
2.The places in The World were good like Berlin or London.
3.Goood cameos
4.The Film is very funny
5.The Finale is so wonderful(Beaker flies trough the window :smile: )
6.I love the whole Miss Piggy,Constantine,Kermit Thing
7.It's so excited

5 Stars Rating!I was with my best friends in the Movie and they loved it also!!