Do you feel Welcome at Muppet Central?

Eyeball

Reaction score
Sorry for double posting, but the more I think about this the more I get upset. Someone came here and shared how they have not felt welcome here, and why and that gets deleted. No warning, no slap on the wrist just deleted with no explanation. Which makes me think that some of the reports I have been hearing from some younger,and newer members are true. They feel that some folks here don't respect, understand or even want them around here,which is sad. This place more then others should be about acceptance,and tolerance. Instead we just label folks spammers which seems to the like the unforgivable sin.

So I ask do we want younger new members or do we need to put an age restriction on the forums that anyone younger then 18 need not to become members.That's what it's starting to look like as well which again is also very sad. I honestly think some things need to change around here, because if we can't be more tolerant then why are we even here.
Right on Dwayne! I mean it's ridiculous right! Muppetluver2000 posted 1 thing and it gets deleted,how on earth can that be considered spam? I'm thinking it's more of a personal vendetta against her than anything else, how can this form continue to grow when effectively peoples thoughts and opinions are being taken away froum them is beyond me.

Last edited:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Or maybe the moderators are sooooooo full of themselves that they don't want to hear another person's side of the story!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I thought it was more then one post that got deleted........Wow just wow, I'll bet this whole thread will be gone before noon.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yep, three posts got deleted...
Well roll out the welcome wagon, and the red carpet cause everyone is welcome here until you have done the unforgivable sin of spamming. Then when you get accused of that, everything you say and do is watched with a fine tooth comb, and everyone around you is also a spammer. Doomed to have your posts deleted and your account watched like a hawk. Welcome to Muppet Central everyone!