True love tested: part 2

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

Leah and Zoot sat on the couch when Constantine sat by her. Zoot moved to the middle of them. "Why?" Constantine asked. "I don't want you, I am taken, and I just don't like you." she said. "I'll fight'em for you." he said as he looked at Zoot. "You really want it." Zoot said, standing up. "Well..." the frog stood up. Zoot punched him and took Leah out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kermit and Miss Piggy went to the living room and started to watched T.V. "Listen, I know that the whole threat thing is getting to you, but I will make sure that nothing will happen to you." he told her. "You've been through a heck of alot theese past few months and I can't see you hurt." He got an ice pack. "What's gonna happen to us?" she asked. "We'll be together." he said. "I love you and that's never gonna change."

Then, they heard glass from upstairs and Sweetums, Bobo, and Kermit stood up. Bobo and Sweetums went upstairs. "Stay here." Kermit said, running upstairs.

Kermit got to his room and found that same man who threatned him. "Where is she?" the man asked. Kermit got closer to him and...SLAM! He threw him out of the window. "That was easy." Bobo said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 16

Kermit and Miss Piggy went into the bedroom and closed the door. "Finally, we're alone." he said, grabbing her waist. He kissed her and lied her down on the bed. "You're not drunk, right?" she giggled. "Right." he replied, pulling the straps off of her shirt. "Kermit?" she asked. "Yea." he said, kissing her shoulder. "When are you and Fozzie going to make up?" she asked. "I don't know." he said, getting up. "Should we?" "I think so." she said. They left the house and drove off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fozzieisfunny and Colette are watching movies in the screening room with everyone else, but Fozzie's in the living room.

Kermit and Miss Piggy came in. "Fozzie, can we talk?" he asked...

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 17

"Yea." Fozzie said. Kermit sat down. "Kermit, I'm sorry." the bear said. "I just got so jealous that you was with Piggy so much that I couldn't even take it." "Well, I guess I am too protective over her. Not to mention, strong." Kermit said. "I'm sorry too, I almost lost her and I can't do that again." "Kermit." Piggy said. "Are you two bestfriends again?" Kermit and Fozzie nodded in agreement. "What happened to her eye?" Fozzie asked. "A manic." Kermit replied. "I'm sorry about your hand." the bear said. "Don't worry about it." she walked to Fozzie and hugged him. "Piggy, I need to talk to Fozzie alone." Kermit said. She walked upstairs.

Kermit and Fozzie sat on the couch. "Kermit, you won't hurt me?" Fozzie asked. "No." Kermit replied. "I'm too worried about losing her." "I know." the bear said. "I can't count how many times." "When I saw her on the ground after Constantine shot her...Something inside me broke. Ever since, I don't want her out of my sight. And, I will be protective over her, even if include fighting. We both love her and we need to protect her as much as we need to. She needs both of us." the frog said. Little did they know, she was listening to the whole conservation. The two friends hugged.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
the final ch.

Kermit and Miss Piggy sat with each other. Just staring into each others eyes. "You know." he said. "Before I proposed at the jet, I brought the ring two months before." "Really?" she asked. "Yea." he got closer and kissed her. "Did you and Fozzie make up?" she asked. "You should know, you was spying from upstairs." he replied, laughing. "I saw you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leah and Zoot went to the backyard. "I am so sorry about Constantine." he said. "I should've told you." "It's ok.' she said, laying her hand on his shoulder. "At least I have the best boyfriend in the world." He kissed her head. "I love you." he said. "I love you, too." she said.

Everyone went into the screening room, ready to watch a movie. "I love you." Kermit said. "I love you, too." Piggy said. And, they watched movies all night.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Does anyone want to be in my next story, Vaction, protection, and love? Tell me your character's name.