New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

FragglesUK

Reaction score
Hey! I have been a puppet builder for the last couple of years. I've always loved the Muppets. (I mean, who doesn't?) I've read a lot of the posts here over the years but never created an account. So, I am not a lurker anymore. Yeah!
I only created my AC last night, and like you, have been reading them for a while! Just got 3 really cool Fraggle hand puppets, don't know where they were made or who by, but love them!

HumanMuppet

Reaction score
Hi There! My name is Shawn. DIE HARD MUPPET FAN FOR LIFE. But new to the forum. I'm interested in either building my own or purchasing Muppets, starting with the inspiration in my life, Animal.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hey there, my name's Jack! I'm a 26-year-old puppeteer and Muppet enthusiast. I loved the Muppets when I was younger, then watched the movies on and off over the years until a few years ago when I finally embraced my love of them fully and stepped into my role as a puppeteer, which I realized had been inevitable all along.

My very favorite puppet production and overall favorite all time show of any kind is Fraggle Rock. Boober is not only my favorite Muppet, but my favorite fictional character.

Every day I find myself inspired by Jim Henson's work, and I only hope that someday I can create something even half as good and pure as he did. Oh, and I LOVE TALKING ABOUT THE MUPPETS.
Hi, I am a collector of all things Fragglerock related, and head keeper of the worlds first Fragglearium, where almost 200 Fraggles live in harmony, reunited from the 4 corners of outerspace! Please follow us on Instagram @fragglesreunited
Hi There! My name is Shawn. DIE HARD MUPPET FAN FOR LIFE. But new to the forum. I'm interested in either building my own or purchasing Muppets, starting with the inspiration in my life, Animal.
Welcome, all of you! I hope you enjoy the forum!

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I've been inactive on MC for almost a year, so I think I need to reintroduce myself...

All you need to know: My favorite Muppet still is (and always will be) Dr. Teeth.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I've been inactive on MC for almost a year, so I think I need to reintroduce myself...

All you need to know: My favorite Muppet still is (and always will be) Dr. Teeth.
Welcome back!
I hope you're active like all of us.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Welcome back to the forum AquaGGR and welcome to monstermania good luck on your search for a Two Headed Monster Toy

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
Hey there, my name's Jack! I'm a 26-year-old puppeteer and Muppet enthusiast. I loved the Muppets when I was younger, then watched the movies on and off over the years until a few years ago when I finally embraced my love of them fully and stepped into my role as a puppeteer, which I realized had been inevitable all along.

My very favorite puppet production and overall favorite all time show of any kind is Fraggle Rock. Boober is not only my favorite Muppet, but my favorite fictional character.

Every day I find myself inspired by Jim Henson's work, and I only hope that someday I can create something even half as good and pure as he did. Oh, and I LOVE TALKING ABOUT THE MUPPETS.
Hi, I am a collector of all things Fragglerock related, and head keeper of the worlds first Fragglearium, where almost 200 Fraggles live in harmony, reunited from the 4 corners of outerspace! Please follow us on Instagram @fragglesreunited

Hello everyone! So great to join the group!

I am desperately searching for a TWO HEADED MONSTER for my son who has autism, is 10, and lives, breathes and sleeps Sesame Street!!

If any of you can help me, I would be so very thankful!!!
Welcome all of you! Enjoy the fourm! And, welcome back Aqua, keep enjoying the fourm!

Auburn Red

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name is Auburn Red and as many of you I am a Muppet freak! I can't remember a time when they weren't a part of my life. My favorite shows are the Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, and the Storyteller. My favorite movies are the original three Muppet movies and the Dark Crystal. It seems like a good place and wwll I look forward to talking with you.