The Funny Videoe Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score

Funny but sadly true

Why do you guys post stuff, but nothing shows up for me? Can anybody help? Is it flash? Because I just downloaded flash for my kindle fire hd. Is the kindle the problem instead? HELP!
The kindle fire hd does not support flash so you need to install both an older version of flash and an alternate browser for it. Don't ask me how to do that, I have no idea how but installing flash from adobe directly or installing some supposed flash app will not work. And if you did the latter I would get rid of it its probably malware.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Watch this video game reviewer go insane from boredom playing Sonic Shuffle:

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
Ok, then can you post links to the videos? I would appreciate that.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Speaking of Technical difficulties

Takes 2 minutes to even put on elevator music, and the TD announcement lasts a good 4 minutes.

But that's not the funniest part... the video had this very insightful comment:

I used to work in the control room at PPTV during this time period. I can tell you we were running and screaming and losing our minds. You could see the tape was wrinkled... Yuck I do not miss that!

Wrinkled tapes seemed to be the big problem over there...

mr3urious

Reaction score
"Things That Look Cool Backwards":

This guy made a 6 parts out of it, but I really like part 2 for the fighting birds and his dog running at him and sitting down in reverse. And yes, every part ends with a toilet, too. :big_grin:

Drtooth said:
Takes 2 minutes to even put on elevator music, and the TD announcement lasts a good 4 minutes.
You know things are bad at your local station when even the technical difficulties get technical difficulties. :stick_out_tongue:

AquaGGR

Reaction score
This is probably the only non-YTP Sonic Sez parody I've seen.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Before this becomes the technical difficulties videoe thread, here's one last one:

Not only does he forget that the mic's on, but he mumbles out a Senor Cardgage sounding "Yeah...oh brother" after some creepy, pervy heavy breathing

mr3urious

Reaction score
Since I'm the one who posted all those TD videos, I should be the one to break it.

Here's a hilarious short from Harry Partridge (LANGUAGE WARNING).

Also, this is all done in Flash but perfectly apes the limited Filmation/Hanna Barbera style. Why is this guy not working in the industry? :confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Compilation of every time Megatron says "Yesssssss" from Beast Wars:

mr3urious

Reaction score
Take the visuals away and it sounds like an Herbal Essences commercial starring Megatron. :big_grin: