Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Thank you for the videos, crazy chris!! It seemed like a great program to put on, and I bet that you were treated like royalty for doing Sassafrass Junction. I mean, you were on TV 2 times! ( 3, if you're counting the time for Starship Sassafrass.)

crazy chris

Reaction score
Thank you for the videos, crazy chris!! It seemed like a great program to put on, and I bet that you were treated like royalty for doing Sassafrass Junction. I mean, you were on TV 2 times! ( 3, if you're counting the time for Starship Sassafrass.)
Thanks soooo much!! Yeah the community was so so nice to us... We were actually on the news 2 other times... plus another channel did a half hour expose on us... but sadly i lost the footage on an old hard drive that melted...

We were also in 2 of the local papers a couple times... i think in a somewhat depressing grey world.. the media enjoys nice colorful puff pieces...and we fit the bill.

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Thanks soooo much!! Yeah the community was so so nice to us... We were actually on the news 2 other times... plus another channel did a half hour expose on us... but sadly i lost the footage on an old hard drive that melted...

We were also in 2 of the local papers a couple times... i think in a somewhat depressing grey world.. the media enjoys nice colorful puff pieces...and we fit the bill.

cc
WHA????? Did everybody in West Virginia treat you guys like you were as famous as Justin Bieber used to be to girls?