Nick vs. Disney Channel

Drtooth

Reaction score
That said, both channels' live action tweencoms are abysmal. I swear, some of them have to be stealth parody or done with some nod and wink of irony that they were dumb enough to be greenlit.

Dog with a Blog? I Didn't Do It? There were crappy gimmicky sitcoms from the 60's and 70's with more soul than that. I swear someone's cooking the books and these aren't really all that popular with kids.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Schneider's Bakery and It's a Laugh Productions are the Happy Madison of kids' TV. :rolleyes:

Drtooth

Reaction score
They just keep pumping the stuff out, and it all blends together.

But, really, it's stuff like Awesomeness TV, the Fred shows, and the crappy Discovery Kids knockoff shows CN that no one actually likes but they keep on anyway that really get me annoyed. At least these kidcoms somehow have an existing fanbase. More power to them. Shows no one likes or watches that get nothing but bad word of mouth on the internet... something's fishy.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
They just keep pumping the stuff out, and it all blends together.

But, really, it's stuff like Awesomeness TV, the Fred shows, and the crappy Discovery Kids knockoff shows CN that no one actually likes but they keep on anyway that really get me annoyed. At least these kidcoms somehow have an existing fanbase. More power to them. Shows no one likes or watches that get nothing but bad word of mouth on the internet... something's fishy.
Yep, nobody likes those shows. It's true. But, then, on the other hand, Nick's shows used to be really good!!! But, I feel like both channels' shows are getting more worse by the month. Like we needed another show with a person named Cat in the title. That little annoying red-head.... Dog With a Blog still does suck, and so does I Didn't Do It. But, the ones on Nick ( besides Awesomeness TV, and the Fred crap) are better than Disney Channel, in my opinion. But, they need to do something about those popular stars that were brought to fame by making " Vines" which are 6-second-videos. They're so unnecessary, in some of their videos!!!

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
For me Nick barely wins because of Spongebob, fairly oddparents, and iCarly,which is good for a scrappy live action kidcom. Disney Channel busts puts out the same old teeny bopper crap, and their cartoons are pretty bad too, at least to me. Then again, Fish Hooks got cancelled in March, so that's gone forever.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
For me Nick barely wins because of Spongebob, fairly oddparents, and iCarly,which is good for a scrappy live action kidcom. Disney Channel busts puts out the same old teeny bopper crap, and their cartoons are pretty bad too, at least to me. Then again, Fish Hooks got cancelled in March, so that's gone forever.
Wait, it did? YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO LONG, SUCKA!!!