Another Stupid movie to Overreact to...

Drtooth

Reaction score
"Honey, have you seen my paaaaaaaaannnnnttss?"
Which would be a better show, anyway. So glad I managed to get that figure from the blind bag Lego Movie figure sets before they disappeared quickly.

Anyway, speaking of Disney... they're totally pushing some remake of Zapped. As in the movie 1980's Lois wanted to take Peter to because "Scott Baio was androgynous enough that we could both fantasize about him and no one would be gay."

As in... we desperately need a remake of a bad 1980's movie because that's what kids want.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Which would be a better show, anyway. So glad I managed to get that figure from the blind bag Lego Movie figure sets before they disappeared quickly.

Anyway, speaking of Disney... they're totally pushing some remake of Zapped. As in the movie 1980's Lois wanted to take Peter to because "Scott Baio was androgynous enough that we could both fantasize about him and no one would be gay."

As in... we desperately need a remake of a bad 1980's movie because that's what kids want.
Kids don't even know what that movie is, let alone do they WANT it. It looks SO stupid. Meanwhile, I loved Boy Meets World, so I'm really looking forward to Girl Meets World.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
It seems like this serves more to cheese off fans who do know about the original.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Back to the original thread's story.

We're almost at the film's 2 year anniversary. No news yet on further projects. Seems Visleman was all talk on his threat to have the Oogieloves take over the world. I'm sure he's probably planning something, but seems like no one wants in on a franchise that's 20 years behind the times when it was new.

Guys in cheap suits? I mean, with Yo Gabba Gabba, there's at least a level of irony to it.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Back to the original thread's story.

We're almost at the film's 2 year anniversary. No news yet on further projects. Seems Visleman was all talk on his threat to have the Oogieloves take over the world. I'm sure he's probably planning something, but seems like no one wants in on a franchise that's 20 years behind the times when it was new.

Guys in cheap suits? I mean, with Yo Gabba Gabba, there's at least a level of irony to it.
When The Muppets have suits, they at least aren't cheap and actually look good. Seriously, though, I will puke if they make another Oogieloves movie. Looks like they will take over the world.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh, and a year later, and still Last Flight of the Champion doesn't even have so much as a wikipedia page or an entry (or mention!) on TVTropes. Not even a pity Redbox video release. Wow! You'd think something like that would be internet fodder by now.

EDIT: OH!! I knew I forgot something. Remember that "Mortal Instruments" movie that nobody liked and nobody saw based on yet another one of those kinds of YA novels? While I can't completely trust TVTropes reports most of the time, they're making a sequel even though the film was a humongous forgotten flop!! Not bad for something that started as poorly written Harry Potter Sex Fan Fiction :rolleyes:... Where the heck is J.K Rowlings's lawyers?

Last edited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I didn't know whether to put this in the "Worst CGI movies" or Another dumb movie thread, but...

know what's worse than a ripoff of a Disney movie that isn't that good to begin with? How about a sequel to a ripoff of a Disney Movie that wasn't that good to cash in on that movie's sequel?

Yep! Another Wings movie. "A big bowl of failure" indeed!

mr3urious

Reaction score
At least it's staying out of the theaters, unlike its "inspiration".