Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
As soon as my friend get them to me, I totally will. I'll be uploading a instrumental of "I'm Number One" later today. The voices can still slightly be heard in echo, but it's pretty good considering it will be the original version.
While we're waiting, can you take the audio of Constantine's Cockatoo in Malibu and put it to the Bret McKenzie music video and put it on Dailymotion? I wanna see that video while hearing Constantine's version.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
While we're waiting, can you take the audio of Constantine's Cockatoo in Malibu and put it to the Bret McKenzie music video and put it on Dailymotion? I wanna see that video while hearing Constantine's version.
I'll do it sometime soon. :smile: I'd do it today, but I'm super busy.

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
It was one of the the Muppet movies I didn't like as much. There was too much Kermit and Constantine, and not enough of everyone else. The commercials and trailers made me think it would be one of the better ones, butt it wasn't. I got bored by the end. The fact that only Animal realized it wasn't Kermit was kind of annoying, even if it was for comic effect. It could have been good, just the whole thing was executed badly. I still liked it, but didn't love, not like, or hate it though. The songs weren't good IMO either. In summary it was ok, but could have been much better. P.S.- I actually liked Muppets from space.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Connections to the last film I was able to pick up on quick in this film were these connections:
-Dominic Badguy is very similar to Tex Richman and even acts like Muppets Most Wanted's version of him.
-When Dominic Badguy names off some of the popular media, he plays a role similar to Veronica when doing so.
-This is the second film to involve a masquerading strategy, the first being Miss Poogy pretending to be Miss Piggy, which was in the previous film.
-Just like how Tex Richman was planning to tear the abandoned lot down, Dominic Badguy played a similar role when he went around selling tickets.
I'm sure you can all agree that these similarities sorta balance out in that kind of way.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I know Calico and Walleye Pike particapated in the gulag finale, but in the very far corner I noticed there was a light purple muppet in the far corner. James Bobin Muppet perhaps? That's who the muppet looks like to me.

galagr

Reaction score
I find it funny that most of the negative reviews for MMW point out that Jason Segal and his "family friendly-ness" probably would've made the movie so much better. But, fast forward a few months after MMW, and he's starring in a movie called "Sex Tape". I wish I was making this up.

That title alone should make you think, hmm, maybe he's NOT meant for family friendly movies.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I see Walleye Pike and is that the James Bobin Muppet I see to the far right of Boppity or is that One Eyed Jack I have him mistaken for?