Video: New Lipton Tea Ad with Kermit, Piggy and Animal

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
It'll be back; I'd say give it a few days at most for it to pop up online again. A nice commercial, by the way. Seems reminiscent of their ads for Polaroid, especially with all the Muppets singing at the end.

Also, anyone else notice this series of cute photos that were taken during filming? :smile:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
It'll be back; I'd say give it a few days at most for it to pop up online again. A nice commercial, by the way. Seems reminiscent of their ads for Polaroid, especially with all the Muppets singing at the end.

Also, anyone else notice this series of cute photos that were taken during filming? :smile:
I did see those! I was wondering where they were from! Luckiest kid in the world, me thinks!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Also, please don't tell me that I'm not the only one that doesn't get the whole "Be More Tea" message this commercial has. I don't get it. Is it a pun? A figure of speech? Are they merely suggesting that we become tea ourselves?
I think they're suggesting that everybody should be more calm and relaxed, and just DRINK LIPTON'S TEA OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
It'd be better to see Wilkins and Wontkins make a comeback.
Yes!!! So, with all due respect, The Jim Henson Company, PLEASE USE WILKINS AND WONTKINS IN TV COMMERCIALS, MOVIES, WILKINS AND WONTKINS COMPILATION VIDEOS, OR ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN FIND THEM TO USE!!!!! BECAUSE, AFTER ALL, EVEN IF YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THEM, THEY'RE NOT FORGOTTEN IN MUPPET FANS!!!! Whoo!! That felt good to let out!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yes!!! So, with all due respect, The Jim Henson Company, PLEASE USE WILKINS AND WONTKINS IN TV COMMERCIALS, MOVIES, WILKINS AND WONTKINS COMPILATION VIDEOS, OR ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN FIND THEM TO USE!!!!! BECAUSE, AFTER ALL, EVEN IF YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THEM, THEY'RE NOT FORGOTTEN IN MUPPET FANS!!!! Whoo!! That felt good to let out!
Shhh, use your indoor voice.