International skits on Youtube...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Rare song, "Come Join Us," as well as the rare "Cookie" song, which is one of the worst dubs I've ever heard.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Rare song, "Come Join Us," as well as the rare "Cookie" song, which is one of the worst dubs I've ever heard.
First off, I can gladly say I've forgotten more about Sesame Street than most people would know... because I just can't remember that rock number bit.

Secondly, worst you've ever heard? Worst I've ever seen, too. I was almost convinced the lip sync was off because of the quality of the tape. That creepy bit where the Country/City song turns slow and soundless certainly seemed to be evidence. But when he actually manages to hit the same lip sync more often than not (but barely more often), it just goes to show that this was dubbed without footage in front of the voice actor, possibly for a record. Cookie doesn't seem to hold the long notes, yet keeps his mouth open, and he pulls a Fleischer Bros Popeye by mumbling under his breath when his mouth doesn't move. Just...wow.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Spanish "Me Lost Me Cookie at the Disco" where it seems they dubbed some of it to be Cookie wanting more cookies at the Disco. At least that's what the backup singers are singing...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seems Mexico is getting some hand me down monsters...

Here's a skit with the not quite Narf Puppet and Mel with eyes..

Other than that, the guy performing Elmo sounds pretty close. I always felt the original Elmo Dub voice they used too screechy.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Hey hey, another Ernie and Bert bit we're likely never to see in English!

(It's sped up slightly, for some reason)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yo Yo Yo! Here's some fairly obnoxious Mexican Pop Musician parody Muppet.

He looks like a distant relative to one of the Monotones.